I fell for him, again

"Here we are," he said parking his car in front of a house.

"I thought you were gonna take me somewhere more..."

"Romantic?" he said looking at me with a confused face.

"I wouldn't say that's the word I was looking for, but more let's say different?" I said not understanding why we're in this neighborhood.

"Well it won't be bad I assure you. It will be a great ending to our first and last date."

"So you brought me to your house? At night?" I said and realized that the second part of my question had to stay in my mind. He'll be too amused to know that I had these inappropriate thoughts. Oh whatever! I already said it, so there's no way back.

"How did you know that this was my house?" was what he asked, which took me by surprise.

"Oh, I-I just assumed."

As if.

"Yeah your assumption was right. This is my house. There's nobody home, so no one's gonna keep us from having fun. What's with that look on your face angel? Are you scared of being with me AT NIGHT in a house where NO ONE ELSE is at the moment?"

I internally face palmed myself. I knew he wouldn't let that slide. Even though I blushed a little I knew that he wasn't gonna got what he wanted. He always does these things to me. He loves to tease me, but I'm not the one who's gonna lose. There are so many moments I hate this idiot, but not this time. I'm even thankful that I have him in my life, because I learned a lot from him.

I feel that he changes me. For the better. In the past I would blush and lose the ability to speak. I just wouldn't be able to come up with something smart or at least rude. But now I knew that I had to try to be calm and continue his game.

To be able to win him I had to play his game.

I came closer to him, so that now we were facing each other and our faces were just centimeters away. I slightly tilted my head and looked up into his eyes. I traced my finger on his jawline.

"No sweetie, I'm not. The opposite, I'm so happy that there's no one home. The surprise that I got is for a limited audience."

I went a little up so I was reaching his ear.

"It's only for you my bad boy and no one else has to see it. The question is whether you're ready for that surprise babe," I whispered in his ear and passed by his side.

I knew he wouldn't expect all of those phrases from me. He always thought he was the only one who could tease. But nope. Life's a surprise.

I was walking, but suddenly stopped because I didn't hear any footsteps. I turned around to see what he was doing. He wasn't moving. He didn't even say anything. From the look of his face I could see that he was shocked. But at some point he snapped out of it and wanted to calm himself down. But it was too late. I've already seen him.

"Let's just go," he said and quickly walked towards the door.

"So was this the idea that I was gonna like? Chilling at home? By the way is your family?" I said sitting on the sofa.

"Don't you think you're asking too many questions? You're not even giving me time to answer all of them. No, this wasn't my idea. Wait here till I get changed and you'll see. Just have some patience geez. God just give this woman some patience! My family's out of town."

"Okay. I got all the answers I needed at the moment. I don't think I have any more left. Go ahead and change your clothes. I'm waiting here."

"How can you change from sexy to cute in a second? I think you have a personality disorder," he said going to his room.