I love him

I couldn't believe my eyes because I would never expect him to do something like this for me.

On the floor I was many rose petals, the petals were red, which to me made the atmosphere even more romantic. The balloons that were waltzing in the air were red too. Then there were letter hanging from the ceiling that made up a sentence that said, "We're back together."

And there he was, standing there at the end of the hall, with flowers in his hand. He was wearing a suit, hair brushed back. He didn't have that smirk on his face. He didn't have that narcissism on his face either.

He saw me and his expression instantly changed. He started slowly evaluating my today's look. He started from my heels, slowly going up to my dress, to my accessories and finally to face. When his eyes rose to mine, he started smiling at me.

He started slowly approaching me. This moment felt like a moment taken from a romantic movie. Before approaching me he gestured to the DJ to put some music. The song that the DJ put was Forever Mine by Robin Thicke.

This moment couldn't be more perfect. I started approaching him too. He gave me the flowers and then kissed me on the cheek.

"You look gorgeous baby," he said whispering in my ear.

"You don't look bad yourself babe," I said kissing him back, "thank you for the flowers. They're so beautiful."

"You are beautiful and the flowers are okay," he said winking at me.

He always knew what to say to make me feel this way. He didn't even have to say much actually. He could the most cliche thing and I would still feel extremely happy.

"Let me put the flowers in a vase," I said turning from him, but he caught my arm.

"They'll do it for you and you stay and dance with me," he said gesturing for the waiter to take care of the flowers.

I put my hand in his, while the other one rested on his shoulder. He put his other hand on my waist and we raised our eyes to look at each other.

"Do you like the atmosphere?" he asked in a low voice.

"I adore it," I said smiling widely.

"Did you see our pictures?"

"What do you mean?"

He turned his head to the wall and I followed him and my eyes got teary. He printed out our crazy pictures and attached them on the wall. A tear slid down my cheek. I felt so happy at the moment.

"Thank you Damon, every detail that you prepared for me means the world to me," I said kissing him on the lips.

"Don't cry Angel,  I prepared so much for the future, so save the tears for later," he said putting a small kiss on my lips.

He let go off me and took a box out of his suit giving it to me.

"Open it," he said smirking, but this time the smirk was a cute and shy one.

I opened and saw that he bought me a bracelet that had such a beautiful phrase written on it, "His Angel." 

"Damon...I...I-I'm speechless...I don't know what to say...Well, I would say that I'm not speechless, but I have so much to say that I don't know which one to say now. I love it so much! Thank you, thank you, thank you! Would you help me put it on?"

"I'm happy you liked it Angel. I actually thought about it a lot and didn't know whether you would like it or not. I don't know much about jewelry and it was so hard to choose the one that would suit your beautiful hand and I-"

I kissed him without letting him finish his sentence. He was so cute that I couldn't let him finish the sentence.

"I'm so stupid. I didn't get you anything," I said lowering my eyes in embarrassment.

Usually I'm so good at thinking about presents, about the moments when I should buy them, but this time I didn't think of that for some reason.

"Hey," he said raising my head with his finger, "I don't need a present. Girls are the ones who like getting presents more. It might sound like a cliche, but all I need is you, seriously, you're my present. The fact that you're with me and that I'm making you smile means more than a present to me. The fact that only I can touch you, only I can kiss you is more of a present for me baby," he said coming closer.

He kissed me, but this time it wasn't a small kiss. Someone turned off the lights, maybe it was one of the waiters.

The song ended, but the DJ quickly replaced the silence with Ed Sheeran's Kiss me.

I put my hands around his shoulders and he hugged me by my waist. We were kissing and dancing. Do you think something mattered to us now? Do you think anybody else mattered to us now? I don't even think you need to hear the answer to these questions.

We weren't thinking about anything. We were just dancing...our lips were just dancing...

The only things I heard was the music and my heartbeat that was, in my opinion, heard by the whole world. It was so loud that the whole world could hear and feel it. The whole world already knew what Damon did to me and what he made me feel. And I wasn't ashamed of it or shy about it.

I loved him really strongly, I knew it now and I hoped he felt the same about me. I hope that someday he'll tell me those words, because they would light my world, would make my heard dance like crazy, would make my insides burn with passion and would make eyes smile brighter than the sun.

I realized that I loved him...I love him...I really do.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Hello my beautiful babies😍😍 I missed you so much and I'm so sorry for not uploading sooner🥺😢

But in return I wrote a super cute and super romantic chapter for you guys🥰🥰I loved this chapter so much, because I felt each and every word and I was so in love with them😍😍😍

I felt so emotional today that I wanted to put it on the paper...❣️❣️❣️

There's also something I'm thinking about😅I was thinking of taking part in thewattys2020. For that I have to finish my book in 12 days😅So I'm thinking anout whether I can do it or mot😄😄😝😝

I just opened a new account where I'll post news about my next book and schedule😄❤️
Follow me on Instagram @loveorrunaway_wattpad

Published on 17.09.20