I want this to be perfect

We quickly went behind the closest tree and started secretly watching what we were seeing.

"Do you see what I see?" was the only sentence I could utter at the moment.

"Yup, Carmen and Julian are making out."

"Great to hear that I don't have problems with my eyes. Oh and by the way I'm telling you for the hundredth time that it's Meggy not Carmen. Jesus what's with your memory? Do you even have it?" I said whispering so that they don't hear us.

"Does it change the fact that they're making out? Whether it's Meggy or Carmen they're still making out and we're surprised so don't miss the point angel."

I rolled my eyes, though I'm not sure he saw that.

"So what do we do now?" I said not knowing how to react to that.

"What do you mean? We watch of course! Duh!"

"Damon! Come on stop watching! You're intruding people's privacy," I said closing his eyes with my hands.

"Oh come on angel they're making out in a park, their privacy has already been intruded by people who aren't as close to them as we are," he said looking at me with a "smart" face.

"Well, actually you've got a point. Okay, let's watch, but just a little."

We turned back to the couple who didn't seem to want to stop.

"Carmen's a pretty good kisser. I'm sure this isn't her first kiss, she couldn't be this great from the beginning," he was commenting with a serious face.

"Do you think we're watching a football match? What's with all the commenting demon? If she's such a good kisser why don't you kiss her then? I'd kiss Julian with great pleasure, he seems a pretty good kisser. Better than you for sure."

I was looking at the couple while telling him that, but when I turned to look at him he turned my whole body to him and slightly pushed my back to the tree. He came closer and closer to me, then kissed me again. It was a pretty long kiss actually. It felt like he was trying to send a message to me with this kiss.

"From this day on only I'm gonna be the one to kiss these lips. Don't put them on anybody else. I wouldn't change them for other lips either angel don't worry."

A smile appeared on my face and I couldn't make it disappear for a while. The smile only disappeared when my attention went back to Meggy. I wondered what happened while I was away. It seemed like everything was okay and there even was a chance something was going to happen between her and Matt. A puzzle piece was missing from situation. Something must've happened for Meggy to kiss Julian like that.

Damon might interpret it like good kissing, but I thought that her kisses were filled with pain. It's as if she wanted to kiss her pain away. I even noticed a tear that was rolling down her cheek.

"Let's go Damon, I don't want to watch this anymore."

"What happened angel?" he said turning his face to look at mine.

"Nothing, I just want to know what happened before making any assumptions," I said walking.

"It's just a kiss angel. There's nothing to assume."

I stopped.

"Don't say that phrase ever again, please. I don't know about guys, but for a girl a kiss is never just a kiss. You guys should probably know that."

He didn't say anything. He just came closer and intertwined our fingers together. He felt that he was wrong.

We left the park to go and prepare for our date in the evening. I had a lot of things to prepare for. Knowing that Meggy has always been our number 1 shipper I texted her that I was going to have a real date with Damon. She was shocked, but not as shocked as I was when I saw her with Julian. She texted me back like a thousands of emojis with heart eyes and told me that she was gonna be at my house in 15 minutes. She had to help me look incredible.

"Oh my God ! Oh my god! Oh my God!" was the first thing I heard when I opened the door.

"Meggy honey you need to calm down for a second. Come on sit here."

"No no no no! I don't want to and I can't calm down right now. One of my dreams is coming true. Two people finally got smarter and realized they are meant to be! AAAAH! I'm freaking out I'm freaking out! I think I need a glass of water and on second thought I think I might sit for the moment."

I started laughing at her reaction. She was so cute. A true best friend I would say. I'm surprised no one initiated a friendship with her before me. She's a treasure, a real treasure.

After I calmed her down we started looking for a perfect outfit, one in which I wouldn't be neither overdressed nor underdressed. At moments like this one you realize how complicated being a girl is. The whole floor was full of my dresses by the time we chose the perfect dress for the evening. It was a creme-colored long dress I had, that was full of flowers of different colors. I thought that if the date was going to be in a park that would be the best option. As for the shoes I decided to wear wedges, they were both comfortable, of course not as comfortable as converse, but still better than high heels.

I gathered my hair in a half ponytail and put a flower on the elastic. My make up wasn't something a professional would do and I didn't want to overdo myself. Light pink eyeshadow and lips, and a little mascara was enough for me. Of course I also had bracelets and earrings as accessories. Also, wouldn't go anywhere without a perfume.

I was nervous because this time it was real. Meggy and I chose everything together, but she told me she would wait for me in the living room and when I went downstairs she smiled like a mother would seeing her daughter go on the first date.

"Bailey! Oh my God Bailey you're gorgeous! He's gonna be speechless for sure. "

"Thank you Megs, you know how much these words mean to me. Thank you for being by my side and supporting me," I said hugging her.

I heard a knock on the door and I knew it was him. I started approaching the door when she stopped me.

"After you're done with the date I wanna talk to you about something, be it today or tomorrow it doesn't matter."

"Is everything okay?"

"Yeah, sure it is. It's just a friend-to-friend thing, you know," she said winking at me.

"No problem baby. You've got me for that," I said winking back.

I finally opened the door.

"Finally angel, these beautiful legs of mine can't wait this long. Come on, let's go."

There he was standing in front of me, an arrogant, but dear human to me. A human being that enters my world with baby steps. I thought that this moment could be considered the middle of our story or maybe closer to the happy ending part, but I didn't know that this day was just becoming the beginning of something chaotic.

What mattered was that at that moment I was happy.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
My sweet bunnies I'm back 😄😄I'm really proud of myself that I could write a chapter today, as I was really tired😅anyway I hope you like it and let's see what happens🤪

Thoughts on Meggy and Julian?😃

Couldn't find a better picture for the chapter, but I'll think I'll change it when I find something more suitable 😜

I really hope I'm gonna be able to update on every Sunday, but we'll see how it goes🤗until that follow my poems account on Instagram @loveorrunaway 😊

I just opened a new account where I'll post news about my next book and schedule😄❤️
Follow me on Instagram @loveorrunaway_wattpad

See ya😚

Published on 15.09.19