I heard what his heart thought of me

I was about to push Lucas away when I realized that he was already pushed towards the wall with Damon strangling him. I didn't have the time to get surprised or shocked or whatever, so I immediately ran towards Damon to calm him down, which I didn't think was gonna happen.

"Damon, stop it. Calm down."

"LISTEN TO ME YOU DRUNK JERK, DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HER EVER AGAIN, OR ELSE...OR ESLE...I'M LITERALLY GONNA KILL YOU! DON'T PLAY GAMES WITH ME LUCAS!"

He turned to look at me and shouted,"Stay out of this angel!"

"I can't Damon, please stop it," I was really panicking now because Lucas had a hard time breathing.

"I won't stop... I'm I-Im... never gonna stop l-loving and t-t-touching... Bailey. She's... mine and she's always gonna... be...be mine," Lucas was saying between his coughs and intakes of breath.

"THIS DOUCHEBAG DOESN'T HAVE THE ABILITY TO UNDERSTAND! YOURS? SHE'S NEVER EVER GONNA BE YOURS!"

"Damon, if you don't let him go right this second, I swear to God I won't ever talk to you again!! NOW!" I said shouting because I knew this would in some way make him at least hear me.

When Damon turned to look at me he saw that I was more serious than ever and he gradually let Lucas go, while the later fell down to the floor.

Lucas was still coughing unable to normalize his breathing.

"Finally you two idiots end this stupid fight. Aren't you tired of all this? Damon you can't learn to control yourself, can you? And Lucas, can't you get that we're over and we're never gonna be together, I don't love you anymore. Now, I'm with Damon."

Lucas got up, wiping the blood that was coming out of his nose.

"There's so much you don't know about "your" Damon. If you did, you wouldn't wanna be with him and I'm sure of that. He can't even be called a human. He-"

Anger was boiling inside Damon and feeling that I turned to make sure he didn't do anything, as always. He wanted to make a step forward, but because I was looking at him, he sighed and stepped back.

"Enough Lucas! I don't wanna hear it anymore. I know what I'm doing with my life! Now go, I don't wanna see you anymore."

"This isn't over, this is soo not over. This is just the beginning my darling. I'm leaving today, but believe me, one day you'll want me to come back to you."

"As if that's gonna happen," I said smirking as Damon would do.

Lucas left closing the door making a huge noise that made me jump a little. I walked towards the sofa and sat down.

"What am I gonna do with you Damon?"

He came closer to me and got on his knees in front of me.

"What do you mean angel?"

"What am I gonna do with your temper? You're gonna get yourself in trouble one day with this temper."

"Angel, I just couldn't stand behind the wall and not do anything. Don't you get it? I've already told you that I don't want you to kiss someone else, moreover, I don't want some other guy, especially your ex, kissing you. I can't stand it. I can't control myself at that moment."

"You know very well that my eyes see you and only you Damon. I am the one who should be worried about you looking or kissing other girls."

He put his hand on my cheek and looked me straight into the eyes.

"I can't do that anymore. Seriously. I don't even want it angel. Trust me."

I just smiled as an answer because I couldn't come up with one. Words weren't coming out of my mouth.