I would follow him

It was the first time in my life I woke up before the alarm AND with an incredible mood in the morning. It was because when I opened my eyes, I saw him, those beautiful eyes that were closed and deep in their own world right now.

It's incredible how a person changes when they're asleep. Damon's usually so sarcastic, at times rude and a guy who likes to keep his cool image, but when he's asleep he's like a little baby that needs care and protection. I could watch this baby sleep forever. I raised my hand and started caressing his hair. This moment could've lasted longer, if he didn't stop my hand with his. He slowly opened his eyes and looked at me his hand still holding mine in the air.

He brought my hand to his lips and kissed it whispering, "Good morning baby."

Was I crazy for feeling like I was the happiest person in the world only after hearing that one sentence.

"Morning baby," I said smiling at him.

"Sorry. I didn't wanna wake you up," I said feeling bad for disturbing his sleep.

"It's ok. I understand you. You wanted to keep staring at me forever, but then you realized you wanted to touch me too and you couldn't keep your hands to yourself and this is what happened. I forgive you with all my heart angel."

"How can you be like this a second after waking up?"

"What do you mean like this?" he said with a confused face.

"Soo...soo Damonish!" I said not being able to explain what it was.

"You could've just said charismatic angel. And to answer your question, I don't know, I just can't help it, I was just created this way," he said winking at me.

"Yeah yeah sure," I said trying to get up from the bed, but he caught me and pulled me back to him.

"Where are you going angel? Are you ruining the moment as you like to call it?"

"I have to, we have classes. By the way you have to get up too," I said gesturing for him to get up from the bed.

"Come on angel, we can't get up. Let's just not go to class today," he said smiling at me in a cute way.

"Sorry, can't. You should go too, you have a lot of absences and by a lot I mean A LOOOOOT. Come on baby," I said wanting to get up for the second time, but, again, he pulled me back into his arms.

I turned towards him and put a big kiss on his lips so that he lets me go. He actually didn't expect that I would do that, so he let me go. I went to the bathroom blowing him a kiss.

After I was done making myself look more decent, I came out of the bathroom and saw him standing in front of me.

"Damon, go to the bathroom it's your turn and I have to get dressed. Be quick we don't have time for your games."

"But angel I really wanna play. You're so beautiful in those shorts, don't change them," he said coming closer to me.

With his every step I was moving back, as always, but today he wasn't patient at all. I turned away from him to go, but he hugged me from behind and started kissing my cheek, my lips and my neck. When I wanted to talk he started tingling me and I couldn't stop laughing. I laughed so much that I lost my balance and we fell on the bed.

We lay there staring into each other's eyes. We were really serious now. I closed my eyes and kissed him. This kiss wasn't like the quick ones I gave him minutes ago, this was one of those with the help of which I'm trying to show him that I really really like him. I really wish for him to understand what he's feeling for me as soon as possible, because as impatient as it sounds, I really want to hear those words from him. We hugged for a couple of minutes and he went to the bathroom.

My thoughts went back to Meggy and Matt. I'm pretty sure something happened between them. These past few days I was so immersed in my relationship with Damon that I didn't have the time to talk to both of them. I texted each of them separately telling them that I needed to talk to them. We had a lot to catch up.

I saw Damon's phone vibrate and it took me all the control not to look at who's texting him. At least for 5 minutes. But I couldn't. I guess you can call me weak, but I just couldn't do that. I really trusted him, or maybe should I call it that I wanted to trust him, but part of me still had doubts about the way he felt towards me. I had every reason to doubt him, but why was I feeling guilty for that? Why? Could it be that I was just getting paranoid? I approached the phone knowing that if I looked at it there would be no way back. I looked at the phone and felt disappointed in both of us, in me because I got to that level and did it and in him because he got a kind of a message that I expected deep in my heart.

The text was from Jenna asking whether they were still meeting each other today or anything has changed. My heart was bringing thousands of reasons why Damon would want to meet Jenna, but my brain was rejecting all of those reasons claiming that there's only one reason and that I knew what it was very very well. And I decided to do something that I haven't ever thought I would do. I would follow him to that place today. I had to make sure that he's mine and only mine.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Hey guuuuysss🤗Actually I wasn't going to update today, but I promised to some of you that I would (as I couldn't update on Sunday😅) and I did everything I could to keep that promise😉I hope that you like the chapter... things are gradually getting more and more interesting...let's see what happens...

Love u guys😍plz keep voting and commenting🤩it motivates me so much

Follow my quotes account on instagram @loveorrunaway 💕

I just opened a new account where I'll post news about my next book and schedule😄❤️
Follow me on Instagram @loveorrunaway_wattpad

Published on 5.11.19