I don't care about him

I opened my eyes and saw that the door was already unlocked and Damon wasn't by my side. Despite the fact that he was gone his jacket was still on my shoulders. I got up and went towards the door of the balcony.

I was finally able to get out of the balcony. My whole body was aching as the position as slept in wasn't comfortable at all. As I went in my eyes noticed a clock and I saw that it was already 10:00 a.m. And that was the moment when horrible thoughts started intruding my head; I was already late for my first class, I have 30 minutes until my next class and my mother's gonna kill me cos' I think she's already worried sick. The only thing I can do to partially solve all of them is going home as quickly as possible.

But then again, Damon just could've woken me up, right? Ugghh Damon you are the biggest problem of my life. Please can we never see each other and talk to each other ever? Can he just forget about me? He has already done it before so it wouldn't be hard for him.

I got into the elevator and was waiting to reach the first floor when the elevator stopped. The doors opened on the 10th floor and Jenna entered the elevator. Well this is awkward. But at the same time why should this situation be awkward? I'm not Damon's sister to be ashamed for my brother's attitude or whatever.

Suddenly Jenna turned her head and now she was facing me.

"So..."

At that moment I'm sure she could see confusion on my face, because I didn't know what she meant by that.

"What?" I said realizing she wasn't going to continue until I said something.

"So, are you Damon's new prey?" she said looking at me from the bottom to the top as if she was going to grade me after that.

"Prey?" I said not believing that she said that to me despite the fact that she didn't even know me.

"Yes, the next girl that he's gonna be with.I think you know what I mean by saying "be with"." She said looking at me with a weird facial expression. I couldn't understand what was behind it.

"No, I'm not and I'm not planning to be." I said wishing the elevator worked a little faster as I wanted to get away from people like her.

"But I saw you sleeping together at the balcony and as I see he gave you his jacket. Oh and by the way don't be flattered by that he does that to all the girls to get their attention and play with them." She said trying to hurt me or whatever, but it was such a failure because I don't care about him and about everything he does.

"I don't get flattered by these kinds of simple things. When a man behaves like a gentleman once in his life, I don't think that can be considered as something that would attract me. Oh and thank you for reminding me. Take his jacket and give it to him or should I say give it to your sister and she will give it to him?"

I gave her the jacket and left the elevator. I knew she was burning on the inside and that's what I wanted honestly. I'm not a bad person, but sometimes I want to show people how disgusting they are. I just can't bear rude people because I'm not rude either, well, that depends on the person.

I took a taxi home and I was mentally preparing myself to be yelled at by my mother.

I knocked on the door and was met by my mother's angry eyes.

"WHERE WERE YOU MISS BAILEY STEVENS ALL THIS TIME?"

"I'm sorry mom! I'm really sorry, but that wasn't my fault!"

"Please don't tell me you're pregnant!"

"What?No mom!!!!What are you talking about?"

She sighed in relief and that hurt me so much. Did she really believe that I could be that careless?