I danced in the fountain

"Why aren't you letting me go? You said you just wanted to go out with me because Meggy and I are the only ones you haven't gone out with. You said this date was just because you wanted to have fun.If it doesn't mean anything to you, then let me go."

It felt like at that moment he came back to the reality. He let my hand go.

"I'm not letting you go because I didn't have fun and I want to."

I had little hope that once in a lifetime he would be honest with me. Or maybe he didn't have feelings towards me and he was being honest now? Yeah, that's probably what it is about. I'm very strong and he won't break me. I gathered all of my strength and smiled at him.

"Okay. What do you wanna do then?"

"What's with that smile? Aren't you sad that the date didn't mean anything to me?" he seemed confused.

"Nope. Just go ahead and tell me what do you wanna do so I can be done with you forever."

"Ouch. Well you just slapped me with the truth. Okay, let me think about what I want us to do," he made a face as if he was thinking.

"Come on demon, we don't have the whole time in the world."

"Wait a second woman! I actually thought of something, but I'm sure you won't do that, as you're a goody."

I wasn't listening to him, as I got a text from Matt at that moment. He wanted to know how the date was going.

"ANGELWOMAN! You're telling me to come up with something, but you're not even listening to me. What's that supposed to mean? I could be hurt you know?"

"Stop yelling at me idiot. I was replying to a text and I would actually be happy if you got hurt even a little bit. What were you saying?" I said looking at him.

"I was saying that there's something I would wanna do, but I think you're too goody pants to do that," he said it closing his eyes and smiling sarcastically.

"Now listen to me, don't waste time on that crap of trying to make me do whatever you want to. Do you think I'm stupid and I don't understand that you're doing that on purpose so I do whatever you thought about? I'll do whatever you want without even having heard what it is and I'm doing that Mr. Idiot not because you want it, but because I want it. Now spill it," I said doing a very cool hair flip.

"Okay then. We should start with running in those little fountains."

"What? But we'll get wet and then sick."

"Are you hesitating now? Is the little princess afraid of getting wet?" he started mocking me.

"Of course I'm not and stop calling me princess that's what Lucas calls me."

"Right and by the way about Lucas is he-"

I didn't hear what he said because I rain the fountains getting myself wet. The fountains were going up and down with the melody that was playing loudly in the park. As he was busy asking something about Lucas he noticed that I wasn't by his side a little late and was surprised. So, he didn't that I would do that till the last moment and now he was shocked. He started running towards me.

We weren't alone in those fountains because the kids were having fun just like we were.

"So you did it, huh?"

"And you didn't believe me. I'm nothing you imagined me to be," I winked at him and started jumping and running in those fountains.

"You're having more fun than I do."

"Yeah I do. I didn't know I needed this. Omg I love this song! Every night I lie in bed the brightest colors fill my head, a million dreams are keeping me awake. I think of what the world could be, a vision of the one I see, a million dreams is all it's gonna take. A million dreams for the world we're gonna make," I sang with Hugh Jackman and danced in the fountains.

"Woah woah woah angel. What are you doing?"

"Can't you see? I"m singing and dancing! It's so cool you should try it yourself."

"Are you crazy? No way," he said rudely.

"Don't do it then. You can't have fun. So don't ever tell me that I can't. Can't you just forget about the existence of the others for a minute and just let yourself free in the music and the fountains, which by the way was YOUR idea. Come on give me your hand," I offered him my hand, but I wasn't sure he would take it.

He was standing and looking at my hand silently.

"Come on, take my hand and let's dance. It our last dance, right? Let's at least have one positive memory, not just the ones where we fight."

He hesitantly took my hand looking away, as if it wasn't him who did it. I took him to dance to this beautiful song. I forgot about how my hair looked, how my clothes were wet, how all the people were looking at us. I was just singing and dancing with him. The song gradually ended and we were done with having a concert.

"Wasn't it fun?"

"Well it was-"

"Stop right there. Well it was. That's it. Don't oppose to what you said."

"Okay okay it was fun. I admit that."

"Well that was surprising. You agreed with me so quickly. Actually I was getting ready for a heated argument. You disappointed me, as always."

"Yeah I'm tired that's why I didn't say anything opposing what you said. Shall we go home?"

He didn't look tired, it felt like he was either sad or frustrated, but I agreed to go home. Maybe he didn't really enjoy the date? Good thing this won't happen again then.

I told him to take me to Meggy's home, as I was completely wet and my mother would kill me for that that I knew for sure. He was kind of lost in his thoughts and just did what I told him to. Honestly, I felt weird about that, as he didn't say anything bad or insulting. He didn't ask questions either and I couldn't understand why.

"Are you sad?"

"Why would I be sad?"

"I don't know. I wouldn't ask, if I knew."

"Whatever."

"Did I do something to upset you?"

"Can you just shut up?"

I tried to open the door. I was so sick of his stupid ways of talking to me.

"What are you doing? Are you crazy?"

"As you can see I'm getting off. I can't bear you're talking, you have no manners. Stop the car."

He stopped the car without opposing me, again, which was weird. We almost reached Meggy's house so I had to walk for about 5 to 7 minutes or so. I reached the house and then remembered that I left my bag in his car. I was so pissed at myself. My phone was in there so I couldn't leave it till tomorrow, so I decided to run back just in case he still might be there. Fortunately, he was. But the problem is that, again, he was on the ground and unconscious.

What did you do again demon?

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Helloooo my beauties🥰 guys i'm so happy that I have you because you really inspire and motivate me🤩i've got so much love from you guys that I knew that I wanted to continue this story😄 I'm going on a vacation for two weeks and I don't know if I am able to post there...just in case I can't, I hope you'll wait for me for two more weeks😊I REALLY LOVE YOU GUYS 😍

What do you think is gonna happen next?

I just opened a new account where I'll post news about my next book and schedule😄❤️
Follow me on Instagram @loveorrunaway_wattpad

Published on 17.06.19