I felt cold and not because of the weather

He came closer and closer and our lips touched. For sure, those weren't the lips that I wanted to touch and from the first moment it felt different, but for some reason I didn't want to stop. I wanted to justify my actions by saying that I was hurt, but that was too stupid, thinking about it later on.

Tears started rolling down my cheeks down to our lips that were still touching each other. Everything was mixed in me right now: the past pain that I felt from Lucas, my present pain and my desire to be loved and not betrayed by someone.

"What are you doing Bailey?" a voice called my name and that's when my senses came back to me.

I pushed Lucas away and couldn't lift my eyes to look at the person who called out my name, Damon. I know that my name's Bailey, I know it very well, but every time he calls me by my name I kind of feel offended. It will feel weird to those who haven't ever experienced that before, because when a person gives you a nickname it becomes the sweetest and dearest thing to you. But then, when they call out your name, it feels like they're taking that nickname away from you, like you don't deserve it anymore, like there's a new barrier between you.

"AM I INTERRUPTING SOMETHING? Damn, why am I even asking? Of course I am! I was such a fool for feeling bad about what I did and for coming here. DAMN!"

"No, no, no Damon! Listen to me please. You got it all wrong!"

"What? What did I get wrong Bailey?"

Before I could say something Lucas comes forward and answers the question instead of me, which you can already suppose was a really bad decision.

"Hey man. What's the problem? Are you sad that this time she chose me over you?"

"Get out of the way because I might kill you right now! I said get out of my way jerk!" Damon said lifting his fist to hit him, but then he stopped it in the air.

"On second thought, you're not as much at fault as she is," Damon said lowering his fist and looked at me with disgust.

"Damon! Don't you want to ask me why I did this?"

"Why did you do what? Why did you kiss another guy when you were dating another? Hmm, let me think. No! I don't think any reason will justify it. Oh and by the way I'm so sorry for interrupting you guys. I won't do that ever again."

"I did it because I was hurt! You were with Jenna all along and you kissed her and it wasn't even once."

"It was a game Bailey and that was the meaning of the game, to kiss," he screamed back at me.

"Then why did you play it at all? Did you even need to kiss someone? Why were you holding her before even playing the game? Why? Why did you not stop after that one kiss? Why did you continue it then?"

"Hey princess, calm down," Lucas grabbed me from behind trying to calm me.

"Don't get into this, you douchebag!" screamed Damon pushing Lucas back.

"Because the kiss I had didn't mean anything to me. It was a game and yours wasn't a game. And why did you kiss this douchebag after thinking what I did was wrong? Why Bailey? Can you answer that question? You did the same thing I did. How can you blame me then? I'm leaving. Bye. Oh and by the way you can just think that I didn't interrupt you. Go ahead, continue whatever you were doing. You can even sleep with each other. I don't care," he said and he turned away from me.

"No! Damon! Wait!" I said wanting to go after him, but Lucas hugged me from behind not letting me go after him.

"Lucas, let me go of me. I have go after him! Let go!" I screamed and sat down on the floor crying.