I hope it works this time

At some point I realized that I had to break the kiss it would last for a very long time, because none of us wanted it to stop.

"Hey, babe I actually would want to stay with you and continue...this, but I really have to go home, it's already late...even too late," I said putting my hand into his.

"Okay okay," he said rolling his eyes, annoyed at the fact that I had to ruin the perfect moment and actually I was mad at myself too, but I couldn't stay longer.

"Look at the bright side, you can still enjoy my presence while you walk me back to my house.

"You've become even hotter after our breakup," he said pinching my cheek.

"I always work on myself to become even better so," I said flipping my hair.

"Angel?"

"Huh?"

"I have an interesting suggestion...Don't know if you'll agree, but I still wanna try it," he said looking at me with suspense.

"Come on demon, tell me your dirty thoughts," I said winking at him. I just noticed that after we made up my mood just went from extremely sad to incredibly happy and I actually like it.

"Well, I actually have a lot of dirty thoughts angel, but at the moment I wanted to share the clean ones. Okay, so I was thinking of having a party...you know...to celebrate that we're together again. What do you think?"

I changed my face into a displeased one.

"You know...I actually...don't want to...LOSE THIS OPPORTUNITY," I said hugging him right away.

At the moment I was feeling really happy and I would even agree to party at the moment. I mean why not? I'm with the person who means so much to me. I was additionally happy because it's not like every guy wants to celebrate the fact that they're back with their girlfriend and that was actually even more unexpected to hear from him, the playboy, the bad boy or whatever he was known for.

He was very surprised at my reaction, because judging from my acting skills I just slayed that role. Yeah, he's a lucky guy to have me...Okay okay I'm not being narcissistic because I admit that I'm a lucky girl to have him in my life. Now that he's in my life, I don't imagine my life without him...Interesting, right? One moment you live fine without anyone's help, living your best life and then comes THAT person, turns your whole life into a chaos and then it turns out that you wanted for that chaos to have for a very long time. It feels like you don't want to have a normal life anymore, because the chaos feels more right than ever.

"Great!" he said kissing me on the cheek.

I kissed him back.

"I'll organize the party. You don't have to do anything other to come and be beautiful at the party. Judging by the fact that you're always beautiful, my angel doesn't have to do anything. Just come and have fun wicho boyfriend," he whispered in my ear and caressed my head.

I melted at his "my angel". Yup, love hit me too hard this time we made up.

"Will do that for sure," I said kissing him.

He smiled at me and we continued walking.

"Damon, are you coming to class tomorrow?"

"I don't know...I wasn't going to initially, but now I think I'll come to our class," he winked at me.

"Cool then," I said smiling at the fact that he was only going to come to our mutual class.

He walked me to the door of my house and it was already the time for us to say goodbye.

"Damon, just think about coming to all the classes, you can't-"

And he cut me off with a kiss.

"Damon, seriously you-"

And he cut me off with a kiss again. I closed my mouth with my hand and so that he doesn't have the chance to shut me up again.

"Listen, you really have to think about now. If you wanna act cool and feel cool, just know that that's not how it works. I'm not pressuring or forcing you, but just give it a thought. Everything starts with a thought," I said putting my hand down from my lips.

"Angel, I don't think-" he said and this time I cut him off.

"Just think about it, love," I whispered putting little kissed all over his face.

He was literally paralyzed, at some point I even thought he didn't like it or something. But I was wrong. He then smiled in such an adorable way that made my heart go crazy inside of me. My heart was jumping up and down, swirling, dancing, and beating out of my chest. Wow! Who would've thought a heart could do that? Who would've thought a smile could cause something like that?

"Man you have a powerful smile, don't smile at other girls with THAT smile or else I'll kill you, or them. You know what? I'm gonna be generous and objective, I'll kill all of you guys."

He came closer and hugged me.

"Good night baby," he whispered in my ear, "oh and that smile's yours don't worry about that."

I blushed.

"Night, my demon," I said hugging him back.

We stood there not letting each other go. We didn't want to say goodbye to each other. This night was so perfect. How could we say goodbye to it? Yeah, unfortunately, we had to.

"Do you...want to have a cup of tea?" I said not wanting to let him go.

"See you tomorrow beautiful...It's late," he said breaking the hug.

"See ya," I said waving goodbye to him.

I hope it works this time. I really, really do.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Hello everyone😄I'm back from my short hiatus I hope you missed me😊💕because really missed you guys💛💕💛💕thanks for waiting for me🤩

I hope you like this chapter, because I did...I wrote it with so much love and care❤️Coz I ship my own characters😅😅how's that?

What do you think will happen at the party?😜💃🏼🕺🏻

I just opened a new account where I'll post news about my next book and schedule😄❤️
Follow me on Instagram @loveorrunaway_wattpad

Published on 5.07.20