I will kill him

This could've been an interesting evening if I didn't see this unpleasant face of his.

My mother saw my expression and without having the time to ask me why my face looked so disgusted, she whispered "smile" in a low voice.

There was nothing I could do except for smiling. I couldn't ruin my mother's business meeting.

Damon didn't notice me and that was good. It's not like he would talk to me because he doesn't remember me. The thing is he would remember me because of our today's fight and I don't need him to tell that story in front of my mother's business partners.

While my mother was talking to her colleagues I decided to take the opportunity to call Matt.

"Hey Matty! What's up?"

"Bay Bay I'm sorry, but can I talk to you later?" And I heard a girl laugh in the back.

"Oh...you're with Brittany. Bye Matty.Talk to you later."

"Wait...You're not angry, are you? I'm sorry Bailey."

"Why would I be angry? Have fun. Talk to you later."

I'm not angry, am I? I know that I have to be happy for my best friend, but it's hard not to be sad when he doesn't have time for you anymore.

My phone got turned off and I realized that I wouldn't be able to talk to him anyway.

I decided to get some air. My head was hurting because all of those thoughts. I don't want to lose my friend and when he doesn't want to spend time with me is already something to be worried about.

I took my bag, put on my jacket and went out to the balcony. The sun and the wind caressed my hair. I closed my eyes and tried to forget about everything for a moment.

There was no one at the balcony as everyone was concentrated on making new deals and discussing details about contracts.

Then I heard voices. A woman and a man were fighting with each other. I turned to see who it was. I saw the girl, but didn't know who she was. On the other hand I knew the person who followed her, Mr. Damon Bennet.

They were coming this way and I decided to hide somewhere for them not to see me.

"Damon, tell me the truth! You kissed my sister when I went to the bathroom for a minute."

"Heey babe, c'mon don't be angry with me. She was the one who kissed me."

Woow Damon you're such a man. Blaming the woman for your mistakes.

He went closer to her and hugged her from behind.

"Get away from me. You know what? It's over! I don't want to see you ever again. But it doesn't mean you can continue kissing my sister."

"Well, that's not for you to decide. You break up with me, then do as you want. But I haven't broken up with your sister. So, I can have fun with her."

"Oh no you didn't!"

"Yup. I think I did."

"Damon, believe me it's not the end. You'll get what you deserve."

She goes back in and closes the door of the balcony behind her.

I heard footsteps approaching and I froze to death.

"Enjoyed the view?" He said looking straight into my eyes.

"There was nothing to enjoy actually," I tried to hide that he scared me to death.

"Don't you know that eavesdropping is not what a person with manners would do?"

"Please don't talk about manners. You can't talk about them if you don't have any. Why are you even talking to me?"

"Listen to me angel, you can't hurt me. So, stop trying. I'm talking to you because there's no one else to talk to."

"Now listen to me demon, I have no desire to talk to you. I'm gonna go now, so you can talk to yourself. I don't want you to talk to me ever. Got it?"

"I'll talk to you in your dreams angel."

"You wish."

I went to the door and wanted to get away from him as fast as possible.

I pulled the door, but the door wouldn't open. I pulled it again,but it was useless.

"Do you want to break the door or do you want to stay with me a little longer?"

"Instead of talking stupid things why don't you come and help me?"

He rolled his eyes and started approaching the door.

He pulled it a couple of times and guess what? Mr. Doyouwanttobreakthedoor wasn't able to open it.

"So, Mr.Doyouwanttobreakthedoor why don't you open it?"

"I think Jenna did it."

"And now you're Mr.Obvious."

"Can you stop being so rude for a moment? Why are you being like this?"

"I don't have to explain to you why I'm doing what I'm doing. I'll stay by the door and you go to the end of the balcony."

"Why me?"

"Because I'm stuck here because of you and your stupid girlfriend."

"Nope. You're here because you were eavesdropping."

"I was here before you were. I stayed here because I thought you would argue and then leave. But nooo, your crazy girlfriend left and closed the door like it's her building."

"Actually, it's her father's."

"Damon if you don't go away I'm seriously going to kill you right now."

I think he saw the fire in my eyes and that's why he finally shut up and went away.

I sat down beside the door and was thinking of a solution when I heard a sound. I lifted my eyes to see that Damon was on the floor.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Holaaaaaa 👋🏻 🤪 how have you been guys? I hope you like this chaper!!! If you do then please like and comment for me to get motivated😍Love u guys

I just opened a new account where I'll post news about my next book and schedule😄❤️
Follow me on Instagram @loveorrunaway_wattpad

Published on 11.02.18