Patrick Stump x Reader - Trouble

Requested on Tumblr
Warnings
: bit of violence
Word
count: 2 959

You felt sick just looking at his face. Mr. Meyer was by far the worst teacher in this school and that he was teaching math was not making anything better at all. Right now he was scribbling down formulas on the chalkboard, writing so small that you, sitting in the last row, had no chance whatsoever to read what he had written down.

"Excuse me," you called out. "Could you maybe write a little bit bigger? It's impossible to read from back here."

Mr. Meyer turned around, looking at you annoyed. "Get glasses," he hissed.

"Getting glasses doesn't make the writing any bigger," you mumbled to yourself.

"(Y/n), what was that?"

"I said, getting glasses won't make the writing any bigger," you repeated. He just shook his head and continued writing, his letters as small as before.

Half an hour later you started to really need the bathroom. You tried to push the need away, but the harder you tried, the more you realized that you really, really needed the bathroom.

Knowing this would end in a disaster, you raised your hand. At first Mr. Meyer ignored you until finally, minutes later, he called your name.

"Can I please have the hall pass, I need to go to the bathroom," you asked, trying to be as polite as possible.

He looked at you for a moment before simply answering "No."

You could not believe this man. "But I really need to go," you tried to argue.

"You've caused enough unrest today. You stay seated," he decided.

"If you don't want me to empty my bladder onto the floor, I suggest you let me go," you continued arguing. "Can I go now?"

He smirked at you devilishly and you knew what he was about to say before he even opened his mouth. "I don't know if you can."

"Only one way to find out," you answered, being pissed off as you were. You stood up and marched through the classroom to the door, leaving the teacher and a giggling class behind.

"Come to me after the lesson," Mr. Meyer shouted after you. Great, absolutely fantastic. This was your last lesson before the weekend. You really looked forward to going home and listening to your music as soon as possible and he was gonna delay that. On the other hand, what had you expected?

You swallowed the string of curse words forming in your mouth and went to the bathroom

By the end of the lesson you were so pissed off about Mr. Meyer, you would have loved to send him swimming in the school's pond.

But you could not, so you headed to his table after the class. You stood next to him impatiently waiting for him to talk.

"Feeling a bit rebellious lately, (y/n), aren't we?" He sounded way too happy about it.

"So?" You really did not know where this conversation was going, well, you had an idea.

"I think we should take the wind out of the sails a bit, you know what I mean?" He smiled up at you innocently. "Detention, for the entire next week."

"Sorry?" You tried not to shout but failed miserably.

"Got a problem with that?" He asked challengingly.

"Don't you think that's a bit extreme?"

"According to your reaction, it is just the right amount. And if you're unhappy with it, we can always change it to two weeks," he smiled.