Patrick Stump x Reader - Along With The Secret Relationship Comes...

Requested on Tumblr
Word
count: 1 861
Reader:
Female

Leisurely you dragged your fingers over Patrick's chest. Warm morning sun tickled the back of your neck as you gently kissed over the skin on his chest up his neck, along his jaw and then finally his soft lips. You could feel him smile and sleepily he opened his eyes, glancing down on you.

"Morning, sweetheart," you grinned, kicking the sheets off of you and got out of bed.

"Whoa, where are you going," Patrick protested, reaching for your hand, but was too slow.

"Someone has to make breakfast," you smiled and strode out of the room, feeling Patrick's eyes on you.

"Breakfast can wait," he shouted after you, "come back!"

You ignored his whining and instead prepared a quick breakfast with toast and tea that you carried back on a tablet to the bed room.

Patrick had sat up against the headboard and had put on a shirt, his way of punishing you for leaving him in bed alone. You placed the tablet on his legs and crawled into bed next to him, pressing your lips quickly against his neck before turning to your plate with toast.

"You are spoiling me," Patrick noted, "Breakfast in bed for the... third time? this month."

"Maybe I just think that you are stressing yourself too much and deserve a little extra care," you answered with a smile, biting off a piece of the still crunchy toast.

"Well, let me tell you, you are heaven," he whispered, pressing his lips against your cheek.

Slowly he dragged his nose along your skin, inhaling your scent deeply. You giggled at the slight stubble that scratched over your skin, pushing him away and leaning over him yourself.

Just when you were about to capture his lips in a strawberry-jam-sweet kiss, Patrick's phone started ringing. He groaned and you sat up, giving him enough space to reach for his mobile. He groaned again and showed you the picture of the caller; Pete.

"Hey, Pete," Patrick greeted, holding a finger to his lips to signal you to be quiet as soon as he had picked up. "Late for the session?" Patrick glanced at the clock on his nightstand and cursed quietly. "Yeah, no, sorry, I'm on my way." He pushed the tablet aside and basically fell out of bed, searching for his pants on the floor where he had left them yesterday in a hurry. "(Y/n)? No idea where she is. Maybe she overslept."

You sunk back into the pillows. Being the pianist for Fall Out Boy was amazing, you loved your job. You had known the band for a little more than two years when they had asked you to become their pianist, playing the parts that Patrick could not play when he was needed at the guitar. Today was one of the studio sessions and the whole band was supposed to meet up at ten am, apparently you were late. You watched Patrick hurry through the room, trying to find his cardigan. You loved Patrick, god, how you loved him. But the rest of the band had no clue about it. When Patrick and you had started dating, it had been like an adventure. Both of you had been head over heels for each other and you did not want to make your friends feel uncomfortable. Over time you had just stuck to the lie, making them believe you were only friends. Sometimes it was unnerving, especially the moments after concerts, when adrenaline was rushing through your systems and all you wanted to do was kiss each other, but instead you had to find a quiet corner to do that. It was also exciting, always feeling like you were doing something forbidden was a rush. Patrick loved to pull you aside during sessions, into empty corridors or rooms where anyone could walk in any second, kissing you passionately. It made you feel so loved, like a secret that was too delicate to be shared with anyone else. It had been weeks since you had been sleeping back at your own place now. You basically lived with Patrick, only keeping your flat as a façade for the rest of the world.