Joe Trohman x Reader - Wrong Chat

Requested on Tumblr
Warnings
: sexting (sexual references), awkward author
Word
count: 1 390

Tiredly you let yourself drop on your bed. It had been a long day at work and after you had taken a hot shower, you were looking forward to going to sleep. You turned your head, focusing on the empty pillow next to you, wishing your boyfriend Joe would be laying there. But he was on tour with the band and he would be for another month. You missed his hugs and his kisses, being close to him and falling asleep to his soft touches.

You sighed deeply, slipping under the soft covers and reaching to switch off the lights, when the vibrating of your phone drew your attention to it.

You unlocked the screen and saw it was a message from Joe.

"Good evening, sweetheart"

He always called you sweetheart and it always made you smile.

"Hey there, how are you?" you typed back.

"I'm good, the show was great!"

He added a picture that, judging by the quality, had been taken by one of the photographers. It showed Joe head banging while playing the guitar and glitter confetti was raining down on him.

"How are you?"

"I miss you" For a moment you hesitated to send it. You knew Joe felt bad when you told him you missed him because he felt like he left you behind. But you sent it anyway. You wanted to be honest with him.

"What do you miss about me?" he answered a few seconds later. Seriously?

"Everything" you tipped.

"What do you miss specifically?"

What was he up to?

"I miss your voice and your hugs and kisses and touches. I miss everything about you!"

His next reply took a few moments.

"Can you imagine my fingers running down your chin, feeling my lips on yours?"

Okay, what the heck? You furrowed your brows for a moment, thinking about a reply. You had an idea where this was going but you were not sure if you wanted to play along. After another moment of hesitation, you responded.

"Almost, but it would be better if you were here"

"Just imagine I were. Can you feel my hands tangling in your hair, while I kiss you?"

Okay, that was enough.

"Joe, what's going on?"

"I know this is weird," he answered, "but we won't see each other for another month, so..."

"Okay..." you thought about your next move. You were uncertain about this whole thing, but it was also really exciting at the same time. "I run my hands down your spine, very slowly, pressing myself closer to you"

This time Joe's answer took some time and you worried you had done something wrong, but then your phone buzzed again with a new message.

"I gently kiss down your chin, running my hands over your hips, and I leave a slight mark on your neck"

A shiver ran down your spine as you read the lines he had sent you. You shifted in your bed, almost feeling his hot breath fanning over your skin. You closed your eyes to make the image more intense. When you opened your eyes a few seconds later you typed back.

"I wrap my fingers in your locks and carefully kiss the top of your ear" You knew exactly that if you did this in real life, Joe would hum quietly. That thought alone sent another shiver down your spine.