Brendon Urie x Reader - Bullshit Rules

Requested on Tumblr
Word
count: 1 577

"Hey there sweetie," a velvet voice whispered into your ear as hot breath fanned over your neck and a hand snuck around your waist, pulling you backwards into the chest of a young man.

You felt lips kiss your shoulder through the thin fabric of your shirt. For a moment you stood still, enjoyed the close contact to the boy behind you, a soft smile tugging at your lips, but then you quickly turned around and pulled away.

"Not in the hallway, Bren," you whisper-shouted.

Big, brown eyes, the color of melted chocolate looked down on you, full lips frowning.

"Sorry, it was just so tempting," your boyfriend Brendon apologized, stepping away from you.

"I'm sorry too," you replied and turned back to your opened locker, to take out the books for the next class. "I just don't want Dallon to know yet."

"Hey, no need to apologize," Brendon was about to cup your cheeks in his hands, but quickly remembered not to, so instead he placed his hands on your shoulder, making it seem like a casual encouragement, "I know how Dallon can be sometimes, and I also think he wouldn't react very positively to these news."

You had met Brendon in class; he was in the same literature course as you. You had liked him immediately only to find out in the afternoon that he was the newest member in your older brother Dallon's band. Of course that meant he hung out at your house regularly and you got to know each other fairly well. And before you even knew it, you were dating. Behind your brother's back. Dallon had always been very protective of you, always looking out for you, defending you and wanting to save you from harm. That led to his extreme overprotectiveness when it came to boys. You knew he wanted to protect you from heartbreak, but it set up unrealistic requirements for potential boyfriends in general, so you had not even tried to talk to him about Brendon. Sure it was annoying having to hide your feelings when Brendon was around. You would have loved to walk down the hallway holding hands with Brendon, but you knew Dallon's reaction would be less than pleasant, so you refrained from doing so.

"Okay, listen," you stepped a little closer to Brendon, as if you were telling him an inappropriate joke that no one else was to hear. "Dallon's out with some guys from his year this afternoon, so I'm waiting for you at my place at around four, okay?"

You looked up, and saw a broad grin plastered on Brendon's face, his eyes sparkling.

"Four, great," he nodded happily.

Time alone with Brendon was hard to come by, and meeting up at his place was almost impossible because his parents were not fond at all about friends of his coming over.

"See you then," you smiled, and slammed your locker shut.

"Have fun in class," Brendon shouted after you as you strode down the corridor.

You turned around quickly and poked your tongue out at him, making him laugh.

~*~

It still took your breath away when Brendon was kissing you so sweetly and affectionate as right now. You were lying on your bed, his hands tangled in your hair, holding your face close to his while your hands gently drew circles into his shirt. His skin was so warm underneath his clothes, you were almost afraid it would burn through. He groaned quietly before he pushed your shoulders back, making you roll onto your back so he could climb on top of you. You giggled quietly, pulling his face back down to yours and connecting the kiss again. You felt his weight press down on you, his chest move against yours with every breath he took. A smile tugged at the corner of your lips, which Brendon placed two quick kisses on before he kissed you deeply again.