Frank Iero x Reader - Curious

Request: Hey! Could you please do a Frank Iero x Reader where Frankie is Gay, and the (female) Reader is Lesbian and one day ray, mikey and gee are out and reader and Frankie are home alone. Then he is like "yanno how im gay and your lesbian" and she's all like "yeah" the he hesitantly says "i wanna try straight sex". Frankie has a man and reader has a girl so they're cheating i guess? Lol and they have feelings for each other tho they like their own gender. Ps- love your writing! 💙
Reader:
female
Warnings
: cheating
Word
count: 2 354
A/N:
Okay, I was honestly confused at this request and not really sure what to make of it. Since I don't write smut, I decided to change it a little!

"Also I saw this dog today and the first thought I had was: 'woah, (Y/n) would have so tried to steal this one!'"

"What kind of dog was it," you wondered, holding the phone closer to your ear.

"One of those Australian Shepherds, I think. Brown, black, gray, white and blue eyes..." the voice at the other end trailed off.

"I so would have stolen it," you agreed grinning.

"I already miss you and it hasn't even been two days," the girl at the other end of the line whined.

"I know, I miss you too, Jessy, and I promise I'll be back as soon as possible, but we really need to get this album finished soon, we've been working on it for so long and that always poses the threat of starting to dislike the music you already have finished and-"

"I know, sweetheart, I wasn't trying to push you or anything," Jessy quickly interrupted. "I know that you have your reasons and I want you to take as much time as you want and need to make the best album possible."

You could hear the adoring smile through the phone. "Thank you," you mumbled into the speaker.

Jessy had always been supportive of your career and she knew you needed time away with your colleagues, and friends for that matter, to create the kind of music you had in mind without being distracted by her. And she was a distraction as soon as you thought about her, with her perfect body and her beautiful hair and her full lips and this smile that was so full of love, only for you.

"I think I need to go, the boys are looking for me," you informed her, when you heard Gerard shout your name from the living room.

"Of course, have a good time, sweetheart," Jessy laughed, "I love you, have fun!"

"Love you too, bye!"

You hung up the phone. You already missed her. You closed your eyes for a moment, remembering the sweet smile and her beautiful eyes. Damn, you were one lucky girl to have her.

Gerard shouted for you again, and you finally tore out of your memories and poked your head over the railing of the stairs; you had gone upstairs to have some privacy while talking to your girlfriend.

"I'm coming, I'm coming," you shouted back, running down the stairs, "What's the matter?"

"We wanted to go out, get some pizza," Gerard explained, "not just take out, but like really sit in a cozy pizzeria, enjoy some cheesy Italian music, you know, just take it slow and pretend we're in Italy. Ray knows a good place. You in?"

You hesitated for a moment. It sounded like a good idea and proper Italian pizza was something you had not had in a long time, but you also felt exhausted.

"I think, I'm gonna stay here," you let them know, smiling apologetically.

"That's fine, Frank's staying to," Mikey told you.