School :(

Katie's POV:

I am not ready for today but then again, I never am. I can't stand going to school. Sure I get good grades but I have no "real" friends except for Percy because most of the girls were jealous of me. According to them, I've had a major glow up since 6th grade (when I left for camp with Landon) and now the boys are all over me. I really dread school the most these days because I miss Travis more as time goes by and being away from him for weeks at a time is emotionally exhausting. My parents thought it was a good idea for me to go to school so they made me come back and go to school at Goode, ripping me away from Travis and everyone else at Camp Half-Blood. Travis is a year round camper because his mom was killed when he was young so he doesn't go to school with me because he has no where to stay outside of camp. I offered to have him stay with my dad and I but Chiron told us it was too dangerous because we're powerful, which means we have a strong aura and can attract a lot of monsters. Anyways, aside from why I hate school, I slowly rolled out of bed as my alarm blared in my ears and shut it off. I walked into my bathroom to do my normal school morning routine then when to pick my outfit for the day. I grabbed my floral crop top from my closet and slipped it over my head, then grabbed matching high-waisted coral jeans and my brown uggs. I tucked my hair behind my ear, putting in a coral flower clip in to hold it back and pull my outfit together. (Below, ignore the others)

Once I was satisfied with my look, I grabbed my backpack and headed downstairs to find my dad sitting at the island in our kitchen

Once I was satisfied with my look, I grabbed my backpack and headed downstairs to find my dad sitting at the island in our kitchen. "Good morning dad!" I said cheerfully as he looked up from his newspaper and smiled at me. "Good morning baby! How did you sleep?" He asked as he stood up and grabbed me a glass, pulling the orange juice from the fridge. "Pretty good I guess. I just really miss Travis." I told him truthfully as he poured me some orange juice and handed me the glass. "I know honey but you've got two more weeks till you can go back to camp. Just hang in there." He said as I nodded and drank down my orange juice, placing the glass in the sink. "I am but time needs to move faster." I said as I grabbed an apple and slipped on my backpack, grabbing my car keys from the counter as my dad smiled at me. "It'll fly by, I promise. Anyways, have a great day and good luck on your physics test." My dad said as he kissed my forehead. "Thanks, I'm going to need it. I love you!" I said as I made my way towards the front door. "I love you too kiddo." He said as I opened the front door and walked outside into the crisp morning air, unlocking my dark green jeep wrangler as I closed the door behind me. I walked down the sidewalk and hopped into my car, setting my backpack in the passenger seat as I slipped on my sunglasses. I buckled up and started my car, pulling out of my driveway as I took a bite from my apple. After about 10 minutes, I pulled into the school parking lot and parked in my usual spot, taking off my sunglasses and grabbing my backpack. I hopped out of my car and locked it behind me as I started walking towards the front entrance. Right before I made it to the front steps of the school, I got a weird felt like someone was watching me so I stopped and looked around but I didn't see anyone I recognized so I continued making my way into the school. When I finally made it to my locker and I opened it but just like any other day, Cody Adams approached me. Cody Adams is your typical senior football star who has large muscle (probably from steroids) and easily had like 3 girlfriends. "Hey sweet cheeks. I'm having a party Friday night and I would love to see your pretty face there." He proposed, flashing me a flirtatious smile as I rolled my eyes. "No thanks. I'm hanging out with my boyfriend." I lied, slamming my locker and attempting to walk away but he grabbed my wrist, spinning me towards him. "Oh come on Katie. Not the "I have a boyfriend" excuse. We all know he doesn't exist and that you secretly wish I was your boyfriend." He stated as I glared at him till I heard a very familiar voice behind him. "Oh really because I'm right here."

Travis' POV: 

Today is the day. Today is my first day at Goode High after months of convincing my dad and Chiron to let me attends. Normally I hate school but Katie goes here which is why I was so desperate to come here. After I got approval from Chiron, my dad enrolled me and we kept it a secret because I wanted to surprise Katie. It has been 3 months since we've seen each other in person and I miss her so much. It's to the point that I don't even sleep most nights anymore because although I know I'm safe within the barriers of camp, she's not because she's in the mortal world filled with monsters alone. I'm sick of having this constant fear that something bad is going to happen her so here I am standing on the front lawn of Goode, counting down the minutes till I get to see my girl again. Just as I was about to walk into the school, I saw Katie's jeep coming down the street so I quickly hid behind a tree and watched as she pulled into the parking lot. I watched as she parked and got out of her car, looking absolutely beautiful but she had a very sad expression on her face. She started walking towards the school but just as she reached the foot of the steps, she suddenly stopped and looked around for a second. I quickly  hid again, hoping I wasn't seen as I carefully looked back around the tree and watched as Katie walked into the school. I snuck out from my hiding spot and went after her, staying far enough so she couldn't see me but close enough so I wouldn't lose her. She went to her locker and opened it as a jock approached her, leaning up against the locker next to hers. They said some things that I couldn't make out but then Katie slammed her locker and went to walk away. This guy had the audacity to grab her wrist and spin her towards him so I started sneaking a little closer at this point because no one touches my girlfriend. "Oh come on Katie. Not the "I have a boyfriend" excuse. We all know he doesn't exist and that you secretly wish I was your boyfriend." The guy stated as I felt my face get hot with anger and I came up behind him because he crossed a line. "Oh really because I'm right here."

Katie's POV:

I looked over Cody's shoulder as tears began brimming my eyes because there was Travis, coming to my rescue when I needed him most. "Travis" I breathed, shoving Cody away from me as tears began gliding down my cheeks and I ran towards Travis. I jumped into his arms, wrapping my legs around his waist as he buried his face in my neck and kissed it. "I missed you so much." I sobbed as I held on to him tight and he looked at me with such love, kissing me passionately as I kissed him back. Suddenly I someone else's arms around my waist and rip me from Travis' grip as I started kicking furiously. "NNNOOOO, LET GO OF ME!!!!!" I screamed, thrashing and kicking around as I looked back and saw Cody holding me in the air by my waist. He handed me to one of his friends Zach, who set me on the ground and held me back by my arms. I struggled against his grip, screaming to let go of me as Cody looked at Travis with fury. "What do you think your doing, kissing my girlfriend." Cody growled, getting ready to punch Travis as he scoffed. "Last I checked, she was my girlfriend." Travis said with a cocky attitude as I elbowed Zach in the stomach, breaking free from his grasp as he groaned. I rushed forward and grabbed Cody by the arm, pulling him to the side and throwing him against the lockers. The commotion attracted a lot of attention so a huge crowd was gathered around us watching. "If you so much as look or talk to me again, I will chop off your ears and make you eat them. Got it?!" I snarled, my eyes glowing green with fury as vines under the floor threatened to shoot up and rip him to shreds. He whimpered and nodded as I let go and the crowd cleared a path, watching him run off towards the locker rooms. I looked back at the crowd and everyone was silent with shocked expressions for a couple seconds while Travis watched me in amazement. A huge applause suddenly erupted from the crowd because someone had finally taken care of Cody. Cody has terrorized everyone in this school, mostly the girls and nerds and someone finally taught him a lesson, that someone being me. I looked back at Travis, tears forming in my eyes again as I ran to him and hugged him tightly, never to let go again. His muscular arms wrapped around me tightly as I buried my face into his neck. "You never cease to amaze me." He whispered as we broke apart and he gave me another passionate kiss. "Good news, Katie." He said as we broke apart and I looked at him skeptically. "What?" I asked, his eyes sparkling with excitement. "I enrolled here so I can be with you. It took months of convincing but my dad and Chiron finally allowed me so here I am for the rest of the school year and senior year next year." He told me as I looked at him with disbelief. "No way. They never would've gone for that." I stated as he smirked and handed me a piece of paper. "It's my schedule." He told me as I examined it and sure enough, it was identical to mine. "Oh my gods, oh my gods, oh my gods!!!!" I shrieked excitedly, jumping up and down as I pressed my lips against his. He wrapped his arms around my waist as I wrapped my arms around his neck, tugging at his hair a little bit causing him to smile. I pulled away from him and handed him his schedule back, smiling at him as he kissed my forehead. "So where is first period?" He asked as I giggled and intertwined my fingers with his, leading him towards the science wing of the school.