I'm exactly where I want to be!

Recap:
When Travis turned 18, he retired from his spot as the Hermes counselor, allowing Connor to move up and take over. This meant that he would have to leave camp soon but he refused to leave camp without his girlfriend Katie. He stayed in one of the extra rooms at the big house till Katie turned 18. When she turned 18, Chiron allowed Katie to move into the big house till she and Travis found an apartment in NYC together. Even though they "graduated" as campers, they still had to stay in seperate rooms next to each other.
3rd POV (present):
Katie is upset with Travis at the moment. He has a terrible cold and is completely miserable. Katie could always here him coughing a fit, sneezing really loudly, and puking his guts out. She wanted to take care of him more than anything but being the good boyfriend that he is, he refused to let her into his room. He feared that she would catch this sickness and he didn't want that to happen. Katie decided to wait until Travis fell asleep so she could sneak in and take care of him. She hasn't seen him in two days and it was killing her and hasn't gotton any sleep because Travis has been coughing and sneezing, keeping her awake. She was cleaning up her room a bit when she heard loud snoring coming from the room next door. Travis doesn't normally snore but he is all clogged up so he has no choice. She tip toed out of her room and to his door. She tried to open it but like usual, it was locked to keep her out. She scanned the room with her senses to see if there were any plants in it. To her luck, there was a plant right next to the door so she commanded it to unlock the door. She waited till she heard the lock click and opened the door slowly, tip toeing in silently. She found Travis sprawled across his bed, tissues laying everywhere around him. Katie picked up the trash can and started picking up all the tissues at an arms length away. When she was done, she changed into one of Travis' t-shirts and crawled into bed with him. Unfortunatley for her, Travis stirred and woke up. "Katie? Babe, what are you doing in here? You're going to get sick." Travis stated as Katie snuggled close to him. "I don't care. I'm exactly where I want to be." Katie told him. "Are you serious? You actually want to get sick? You're such a weirdo." Travis said laughing. Katie was too tired so she just flipped him off in response. She heard him chuckle before they both fell asleep peacefully.
The next morning.....
Travis woke up the next morning feeling 10x better. Praise the gods he could breathe again but he couldn't move. He opened his eyes to see his brown haired girlfriend laying across his chest. It was the perfect thing to wake up to till Katie coughed. She woke up and looked at him with anger, sitting up in her spot. "You got me sick!" She said, hitting his chest with a light slap. "I told you!!!" He responded laughing a little. Katie glared at him and coughed again, followed by a sneeze. All of a sudden, Katie jumped up off the bed and ran to the bathroom across the hall. Travis followed behind and found Katie throwing up. He pulled back her long auburn hair as she threw up and rubbed her back. When she was done, he scooped her up and took her to her room. He laid her down and layered her in blankets. He stayed till she fell asleep, then he went to go get Will. He was busy with other campers but when he was done, he came to the big house and did a quick check up. "Dude, she looks awful. Worse than you." Will commented but Katie was awake this time. "Hey, it wasn't all my fault." She told them, crossing her arms. "Yes Katie, it was. It was all your fault." Travis said laughing.

She just flipped him off. Again.