SuperMom at it again 💪 ( Part 2)

Katie's POV:
"MOM!!!!! There's a chimera at the school!!! Landon and I don't know how to kill one so we are hiding!" I heard my terrified daughter say through my phone as I checking out a customer in my florist shop. "Sorry ma'am! My kids are in danger! Your seeds are free of charge!" I said, shoving the lady out of my shop and locking it up. "I'll be right there, honey! Hold on!" I said, hanging up my phone and putting it in my pocket. I looked towards the streets and they were jammed packed with traffic. There is no way I'm getting through this with my jeep. Time to bring out the big guns. I walked down the side alleyway to the back of my store. I came across my steel inforced garage and pulled out my keys. I pressed the special button as the door started sliding up. I watched as the sunlight slid up my motorcycle till it was sparkling in the sunlight.

 I watched as the sunlight slid up my motorcycle till it was sparkling in the sunlight

I pulled my helmet off the seat and put it on. I swung my leg over and got on, starting it as my viens vibrated under the rumble. Damn, I missed this baby. Aside from that, I have my children to rescue! I kicked up my kickstand and flicked down my visor, reving my engine and speeding out of my garage. I turned into the alley and drove towards the road, speeding on in front of cars. They honked at me as I swerved in front and inbetween cars at full speed but I don't care: my daughter and son need me. Thanks to my motorcycle, I was able to get to the school quickly. Thank gods it was after school so no students were around. I pulled up to Goode Elementary and hopped off, shutting it off in the process. I pulled off my helmet and my hair blew against the wind, grabbing my sword and putting it in the holster on my hip as I grabbed my bow/quiver. My heels clicked against the sidewalk as I approached the door, ready to send this chimera back to tartarus where it belongs. I raised my leg and kicked open the doors, walking in and examining my surroundings. I heard growling so I walked down the hallway, my heels clicking on the ground. I didn't care about sneaking at this point. I wanted the chimera to know that I was here and that I was coming for it. I came across a hallway and I looked down it, finding my two 8 year old children cornered at the end by the chimera. Daisy was behind Landon, holding on to his arm as Landon shielded her from the chimera and she kept staring at it in fear, too scared to blink. Suddenly, he raised a paw to scratch them as Landon turned around and hugged Daisy, giving the chimera a full shot at him instead of Daisy. That's it. I put my fingers in my mouth and blew as my deafening whistle rung threw the hallways. The chimera stopped its claws inches above Landon and whipped its head at me. He growled as I smirked and kicked off my heels, pulling out my bow and quiver. He ran at me as I pulled out an arrow from my quiver and aiming. I shot it in the foot as it yelped and lept at me. I did a back hand spring as it landed where it was once standing. It leaped again and I moved to the side as it landed but it's snake tail whipped around and hit me, throwing me into the lockers. I shook my head as it lunged at me and I dodged, tucking as I rolled across the ground. It pulled its head out of the wall as I lept up, doing a back flip as I landed on its back and pulled out my sword. The snake came at me but I saw it coming. I quickly cut off its head and plunged my sword into the back of the main body. It howled in pain and threw me off. I rolled across the ground and stayed there still, letting it believe I was dead. It causiously came towards me as I held my breath and opened the one eye it couldn't see. I watched as the shadow from its paw crossed me, letting me know it was ready to finish me. I opened both eyes and rolled closer to it as the paw came crashing down where I was. I took this chance and slit the throats of the 2 goats in one swipe. The whole chimera yelped as I jumped up to my feet and slit the final throat: the lion. It howled and poofed into gold dust, leaving me covered in it as I shook it off. I looked towards my kids as they stared in awe and ran at me with faces of joy. "Momma!!!!" They yelled as I fell to my knees and they ran into my arms, hugging me as I squeezed them tightly. "You're alright. I'm here. I won't let anything happen to you, ever!" I told them, kissing their heads as I continued holding on to them. They nodded and continued hugging me. We pulled apart and they pulled me up to my feet. "Mom, that was awesome!!! I can't wait till I learn how to do that!!!" Landon exclaimed as I laughed. "One day, buddy! Just keep training and you'll get there!" I told him as I ruffled his hair and kissed his head. "Well Katie. Guess you didn't need my help." I heard a voice say as I looked back and saw Travis standing there with a goofy grin. "Dad!!!" Daisy and Landon yelled and ran to him as he scooped them up and hugged them tightly. "Are you guys alright? I'm sorry I didn't get here sooner!" He said as they smiled. "That's ok. Mom had everything handled." Daisy said as I walked over and kissed Travis. "Well, I recon SuperMom was at it again? Taking out a chimera single-handedly?" Travis asked as I laughed. "Momma Bear Instinct. I probably wouldn't have been able to that if you guys weren't in trouble." I told Daisy and Landon as they laughed. "Now let's go home!" Travis said as I nodded. Daisy reached out to me from Travis's arms and I took her into my own. "Momma, did you bring your motorcycle?" Daisy asked me as we walked out of the school. "I sure did!" I told her as her face lit up. "Yay! I want to ride with you!" She said excidedly as I laughed and nodded, kissing her cheek. "Awe man!" Landon said in a sad voice. "Don't worry bud! I brought mine too!!!" Travis said as his face lit up too. "Yay!!!" He said, wrapping his arms around Travis's neck as we approached my motorcyle with Travis' parked right next to mine. His is identical to mine but his is royal blue. I sat Daisy down on her feet as she eagerly climbed onto my motorcycle. "I have to go back to the shop, put away my motorcycle, and get my car. I'll meet you at home." I told Travis and he kissed me. "Me too. I have go go exchange mine for my car at the prank shop!" He said as I nodded. I stood on my tippy toes and kissed Landons cheek. "I'll see you at home sweetie." I said as he smiled. "Bye momma!" He said, waving as I got on my motorcycle behind Daisy. I pulled out my spare helmet and placed it on her head as she pulled it down. I put on my own and kicked up the kick stand. I started it as Daisy giggled under the rumble. I waved to the boys as I reved the engine and took off towards the streets of New York. That chimera better hope I never see it again because if so, I will personally walk it back down to tartarus with a leash. :)