Young Katie?

Travis' POV:
I needed help with my laundry so I decided to go find Katie. I never learned how to fold my own laundry so Katie always helped me. Last I checked, she went to go help Lou Ellen with a spell. I left my cabin and started walking to the Hecate cabin when I spotted Lou Ellen walking in my direction. "Hey Lou! Have you seen Katie?" I asked her. "Uuummm..... No! Why do you ask?" She asked nervously. "Because she came to help you with a spell. Now where is she?" I asked impatiently. "Uuummmmm....." She started but something caught my eye. I looked at her legs as a pair of emerald green eyes peeked at me. Then a young girl jumped out from behind Lou Ellen's legs and started running around us giggling. She then stopped and I finally got a good look at her. She had Katie's same intense green eyes and auburn hair in 2 braids. "Who's this?" I asked Lou. "Uuuuummmm...... Katie......" She answered in a small voice. I looked at her in disbelief. "But Katie is 17 and not 4." I commented as the young girl smiled and ran towards the beach. "I may have accidentally tried an age reversing spell on Katie and turned her into a 4 year old." She said really quickly with a small smile then looked over my shoulders. "You turned my girlfriend into a 4 year old!?!?" I yelled and looked back to see Katie on the pier looking into the water. "Go get her before she jumps!" Lou yelled and I ran in Katie's direction. She squealed then jumped in the water as I ran to the edge of the dock. I searched in the water then a bunch of seaweed grew up with Katie sitting on them. The seaweed placed the drenched 4 year old in my arms and retreated back to the water. Katie laughed and started playing with my curly hair. She giggled as I brought her back to Lou Ellen. "You better fix this." I said as I set Katie down and held her hand. "The spell should wear off in less than an hour... hopefully. The spell wasn't that strong." She told me. "Till then, your babysitting because I'm going to try and make a counter-spell." She said, turning on her heel and running back to her cabin. I looked down at my 4 year old girlfriend and she looked back with the biggest smile. "Why don't we dry you off?" I asked her. "Yeah!" She replied cheerfully and ran to her cabin. I ran after her and followed her inside. I got her the fluffiest towel and dried her off. "So, Katie-Kat, what would you like to do this fine afternoon?" I asked her. She thought for a moment then her face lit up. "Hide and seek!" She yelled with excitement. "Ok! I'll count and you hide. But stay inside." I told her. She nodded and I closed my eyes, counting to 20. I heard her run around finding a place to hide till I yelled, "Ready or not here I come!" I opened my eyes and scanned the cabin. I walked around and spotted Katie under the bed, but acted like I didn't. "Oh, where could my Katie-Kat have gone?" I asked dramatically and heard her suppress her giggles. I then dropped to the floor next to her. "Boo!" I yelled as she squealed and slid out from under the bed. She tried to run but I was too fast. I scooped her up in my arms and started to tickle her. She giggled till she almost started crying from tears of joy. I set her down and she clung to my legs, looking up at me. "Your funny. I like you!" She said giggling. I don't think I have ever met such a happy toddler. "Wanna play a couple more rounds?" I asked her. She quickly nodded, letting go of me and running to hide. We played for the next 45 minutes till Katie got tired and yawned. "I'm tired." She said rubbing her eyes. "Ok! Why don't we take a quick nap?" I suggested. She nodded and lifted her arms, wanting me to pick her up. I lifted her up and took her to her bedroom. I placed her gently on the bed as she snuggled down into her covers. "Will you stay with me?" She asked. "Of course." I said, kissing her forehead. "Sweet dreams, my bloosm." I said as her eyes started to close. I waited till she was for sure asleep then I got up to leave. As I opened the door, a flash of light from behind me stopped me. I looked back at Katie and she was glowing gold, and she grew into her normal self. I watched as she stired and her eyes fluttered open. She yawned and sat up as I came back next to her. "Thank goodness your back." I said kissing her. "You missed out on the fun." I told her. "What do you mean?" She asked curiously. "I got to spend an hour with a charming little girl." I told her. "Awe, I'm sorry I missed it. That sounds like fun." She said disappointed. "Hey, it's ok. I'm sure there will be other chances." I told her as she smiled and got up out of bed. "So now for the question I have been waiting to ask you." I said, wrapping an arm around her waist as we exited her cabin. "Proceed." She said. "Will you help me with my laundry?" I asked. She rolled her eyes and laughed. "Of course I will." She said, leaning her head on my shoulder as I kissed her head. "Thank you, Katie-Kat!" I shouted, scooping her up. She shrieked and laughed as I ran to my cabin with her in my arms. My girlfriend was super cute as a 4 year old but she is beautiful and perfect just the way she is at 17.