Crash!

Travis' POV:
Today started off really good. I was holding my beautiful wifes hand as we took a nice drive through NYC. Katie was jamming out and I couldn't help but think how silly she looked. She looked gorgeous but our moment ended when glass flew into our faces and I blacked out. I woke up with blurry vision a couple minutes later to see a car smashed in front of us. I think we were hit head on. I moved a little in my seat to see the whole front of our car smashed in and Katie unconsious next to me. She had blood dripping from her head and it looked like she wasn't breathing. "Katie?" I whispered but she didn't respond. A loud bang rang in my ear as a guy broke off the door next to me and pulled me out. He steadied me on my feet as other people tried to get Katies door off. They tried their hardest to get it off but a firefighter started shouting. "Everybody! Back away from the vehicle! It's gonna blow!" He yelled as people ran in fear. Katie was still unconsious and I could see gas leaking from the car, towards the fire. I ran foward as the peramedics and firefighters yelled but I ignored them. I ran to the door and yanked on it. It wasn't budging but Katie started to regain her consiousness. "Travis?" She whispered, holding her head and trying to move. "Hang on baby! I'm coming!" I yelled over the noise, trying to get the door open. "Travis, it hurts." Katie whimpered, holding her head where she was bleeding. Seeing her in pain made my adrenaline out of wack. It rushed through my blood and I found this sudden strength that wasn't there before. I yanked the door off and threw it behind me. I unstrapped Katie and pulled her out of the car. I wrapped her arm around my shoulder and wrapped my arm around her waist, slightly dragging her away. Her head hung and swayed as we stumbled away. She tried staying awake but the firechief started yelling. "Hurry up! It's gonna blow!" He yelled and I looked back just as the gas touched the fire. My eyes widened and I kept going as the car blew up, the force throwing me and Katie to the ground. I covered Katies head with my arms as debris from our car fell around us. When it stopped, peramedics ran over and put Katie on a stretcher. I refused to go on one because that meant Katie and I would be seperated and there was no way that was happening! They put Katie in the ambulance with me right behind her. In the end, Katie had a concussion and broke arm but was okay. She recovered quickly so we returned to our lives of raising Daisy and Landon. Now I'm really glad I trusted Connor with the twins for once. ;)