Homecoming!

Daisys POV:
Tonight is finally homecoming!!! I had been asked by many guys to go but I finally said yes when Luke asked me. I was hoping he would ask me and he did! Landon asked Silena and she said yes so they are going together. The homecoming dance is in 2 hours and Silena and I just had our hair and nails done. I had mine done like this:

Silena had hers done like this:

My mom and Annabeth took us so Percy and Dad were back at my house waiting for us to return

My mom and Annabeth took us so Percy and Dad were back at my house waiting for us to return. The boys walked to my moms florist shop to get us flowers when Annabeth texted them that our hair was done. They weren't allowed see us till we were fully dressed and ready. Mom drove us home and we quickly got dressed. I slipped on my light pink halter dress that was a spaghetti strap.

and Silena wore her light blue dress that had white lace at the top

Just as we finished, the door bell rang, signaling that the boys were back

Just as we finished, the door bell rang, signaling that the boys were back. We ran downstairs and the boys were sitting there waiting for us. Luke's jaw dropped when he saw me and handed me daisies (my favorite flower) as I gave him a kiss on the cheek. Landons jaw dropped when he saw Silena and handed her white snapdragons (her favorite flower) as she also kissed his cheek. "You look beautiful, sis." Landon said, coming next to me. "Thanks bro." I replied and our parents swooned over us for the next 20 minutes. They probably took at least 300 pictures..... per parent. When they were finally done, we all jumped into the car while Dad and Percy drove us to school. "Have fun!" They yelled as we jumped out. "We will!!" we all yelled back. When we got inside, we danced for a good hour with our other friends. When I got thirsty, I told Luke I was going to the punch bowl and I got a glass of punch as a jock came over. "Why is a pretty face like yours over here alone. Wanna dance?" He asked, smirking. "No, I'm here with my boyfriend." I replied as I started to walk away. Luke isn't really my boyfriend but I really wish he was. The jock grabbed my wrist and turned me towards him. "Who's your boyfriend? Probably some nerd." He snarled. "I'm her boyfriend." I heard a voice from behind the jock. I looked over his shoulder and saw Luke standing there, pissed. "L-uk-e Jackson-'s yo-ur bo-yfrien-d?" The jock stuttered, obviously scared. "Yes!" I replied, splashing my punch in his face and all over his white shirt. "Now I suggest you leave!" I said as he quickly turned around and ran. A slow song came on and Luke grabbed my hand. "Let's dance!" He said, leading me to the dance floor. We danced for a couple minutes then Luke spoke up, "Daisy, will you be my girlfriend.... for real?" He asked as a smile grew on my lips. "I thought you would never ask." I replied as I kissed him on the lips and heard cheering in the background. I looked and saw Landon and Silena watching and clapping. I just smiled and laid my head on Lukes shoulder. Landon asked Silena to be his girlfriend a little later and she said yes!!! It was definitely one of the best nights of our lives.