Damn Water Balloons!

Katies POV:
I walked outside of my cabin on a beautiful fall morning, which was ruined in a matter of seconds. I was taking in the morning sunlight when I was pelted by water balloons. I wiped my eyes and saw the Stolls laughing with more water balloons in their hands. "Travis, don't you even......" I started but was cut off because I was slammed with more water balloons, which were filled with freezing water. When they stopped, I started shaking from the cold. "Gods Katie. Are you alright? You're turning blue and your teeth are chattering." Travis said in a concerned voice. "Gee, I don't know. I was just attacked with freezing water balloons in 50 degree weather so no. I'm not ok because I can't feel my fingers. You happy?" I asked in a mad voice. "Stay there." Travis said and ran to his cabin as I glared at Connor. "What!?!? It was his idea! I wanted to prank someone else for once." Connor exlaimed as I rolled my eyes and Travis came back. He had a towel and wrapped it around my shoulders, which warmed me up a little. I think he heated it somehow because it was really warm. "Thank you but I'm still mad at you." I said and crossed my arms. "I mean, why me? Why can't you go prank someone else. Why am I always the victim? What did I do to deserve this?" I asked as Travis watched me closely. "You deserve this beause you stole my heart." He said and did the last thing I expected. He kissed me. I felt myself melt as I kissed him back. We broke apart and we smiled at each other. "And I thought I was the theif." He said and kissed me again, but our moment was ruined. "FINALLY!!!!!" Connor screamed as we broke apart and glared at him. "Connor!!!!" We yelled as he ran away to his cabin and we laughed. "I gotta go!" Travis said, kissing my cheek and running after Connor, leaving me standing there dumbfounded. Great! Now, I'm dating an idiot. Damn water balloons!