A week of mornings with Tratie!

Sunday Morning:

"Hey Kates, do you have a bag I can use for my business trip?" I quietly asked my sleeping wife as I sat on our bed next to her and she stirred towards me, grumbling as she tried to block the sunlight. "The only bags I have are the ones under my eyes, and they're specifically designed to carry the burden of my existence." She whined, clearly cranky about me leaving later tonight as I looked at her weirdly. ".........all you had to do was say no." I told her as a small smile formed on my face and she giggled lightly. "Do you have to go?" She asked quietly as I looked at her with soft eyes but before I could answer, she sat up and put her hand on my knee. "I mean, come on, I think Connor can handle one business trip alone......maybe......" She said as we laughed. "He'd probably accidently sign over our business franchise." I told her as she gave me the "Really?" look and rolled her eyes. "You're probably right but whatever. I just won't leave this bed until you come back and I'll be all cold and alone..." She stated dramatically as she laid back down, turning away from me as I laughed. "You're acting like our kids aren't asleep across the hall right now." I said as she slightly shrugged and pulled the covers over her head. I sighed and shook my head, laying on top of her completely as she groaned. "Fine, I guess Connor gets to complete this expansion mission on his own." I said as she gasped and pushed me off of her, putting herself on top of me as she looked down at me with questioning eyes. "You're serious?" She asked as I nodded, watching as her eyes lit up and she kissed me. "You won't regret it." She said seductively and got off of me, leaving me there with my mouth wide open as she went to go wake up Daisy and Landon for breakfast.

Monday Morning:

I jolted up to my alarm and quickly shut off it off, looking over to see Katie peacefully sleeping next to me as I smirked knowing damn well she didn't have anything on under the covers. "I love you Katie Stoll." I told her but when I didn't get a response, I narrowed my eyes and shook her. "Katie, wake up!" I said as she groaned and turned away from me, swatting me away as she pulled the covers up further. "Katie, get your butt up and say I love you back!!!" I complained with a small smile as she laid there motionless. "hmmmmm." She grunted and snuggled even deeper into the covers. "Don't 'hmmmmm' me! Tell me you love me back!" I said as I leaned over her shoulder, staring at her beautiful face as she tried to hide a teeny tiny smile. "I love me back. Now go away, I want to sleep." She said groggily and put her hand on my face, shoving me away as I looked her in shock. "I can not stand you woman. You can be like that then." I said jokingly as I sat up and swung my legs over the edge of our bed, putting my shorts on and slipping a shirt on as I looked back at her. "Love you too babe." She said quietly as she turned back towards me, keeping her eyes closed as I leaned over and kissed her forehead, standing up as our door began to open and I watched as the twins poked their tiny heads in. Katie heard it creaking as she opened her eyes and I quickly tossed her the shirt she was wearing yesterday, watching as she slipped it on under the covers before the kids rushed in and jumped on our bed. "Wake up mommy!! It's blueberry pancake day!" Landon shouted as Katie giggled and poked her head out from underneath the covers. "You're right. Daddy needs to get everything ready so I can get changed." She hinted at her condition under the covers as I nodded and wrapped one arm around the waist of each child, tucking them underneath my arms like sacks of flour as I carried them out. They laughed and screamed as I carried them down the hall, putting them down as they raced down the stairs and into the kitchen.

Tuesday Morning:

"You know Katie, you've been on top of your snoring game recently." Travis stated out of the blue from our bathroom as I got dressed in our bedroom. "What are you talking about? I definitely do not snore." I said as I laughed, slipping on a shirt over my head as Travis poked his head out of the bathroom and leaned against the door frame. "Oh yes ma'am, you do." He said as I rolled my eyes and began putting my hair in a messy bun. "I only snore when I'm tired." I admitted as I picked up my pajamas and threw them in the hamper next to our dresser. "Well, then I guess you're always tired." He said as he laughed and I tossed his shirt for today at him. "Yeah, real tired of your bullshit." I said as his jaw completely dropped in disbelief, causing me to lose my cool and burst out laughing. I blew a kiss as I turned and began to leave our room, my hips swinging side to side as I left him there dumbfounded.