Imposter!

Katies POV:
"Katie, you're being dismissed! Have a great weekend!" My teacher said as she hung up the phone after the office called her. "Ok......" I said as I looked at Travis and he looked back at me. Being demi-gods, we arn't permitted to be picked up from school unless it's our godly parent picking us up but I know for a fact my mother is over in Rome for 2 weeks. I put my stuff in my book bag and walked out of the classroom as Travis' eyes followed me. I pray that he follows me because something is up. I walked into the office and to the sign-out sheet, signing myself out as Mrs. Snyder (our office receptionist) smiled at me. "Have a grest weekend, Katie!" She said as I smiled. "Thank you! You too!" I said as she smiled back at me. I went to open the door till I saw who was trying to pick me up through the glass and stopped because I didn't know who he was. "Mrs. Snyder, I have no idea who this man is. I'm not going anywhere!" I told her as she looked at me strangely. "He says he's a friend of your dad's and that he was sent to get you by your father." She said as I looked at her weirdly. "Mrs. Snyder..... my dad is dead!" I told her as her eyes widened and she quickly locked the door from her desk with a button as the guy tried to open the door. "Katie!!!! Get out here!!!!" He yelled and pounded on the glass. "No!!! I don't even know who you are!" I yelled back as he growled. Suddenly, he pulled out a gun and shot at the window. I covered my head and screamed as the glass shattered everywhere. The man reached into the broken window and unlocked the door as Mrs. Snyder picked up the phone that was used to make annoncements. "There is an intruder in the office. Everybody evacuate!!!!" She said into the phone as her voice rang out of the overhead speakers all over school. The man pointed the gun at her as she put the phone dow and raised her hands up in surrender. He then pointed the gun at me as Mrs. Snyder quickly ducked under the office counter where the guy couldn't shoot her. I looked outside and watched as a bunch of students ran out of the building from Emergency Exits and ran down the streets of NYC. I kept my hands up as the guy grabbed me when I was looking outside. I screamed as he pulled me in, wrapping an arm across my chest and putting the gun to my head. "Stand up or I'll blow her head off!" The guy said as I whimpered and Mrs. Snyder stood up slowly, hands raised in the air. He pointed the gun and shot at her as I screamed, tears falling from my eyes as she fell to the ground behind the counter. I didn't see where he hit her but I prayed that he missed and Mrs. Snyder was only pretending. When the gun was still pointed towards where Mrs. Snyder was once standing, I took this chance and elbowed the man in the stomach as hard as I could. His grip loosened and I slipped out, running towards the back offices but he shot the gun and I stopped dead in my tracks as the bullet flew past me. It hit the bulletin board as I put my hands up, shaking like crazy as I turned around and faced him again. "Try to escape again and I promise the next one won't miss." The guy growled as I nodded my head. Now I'm dead for sure.
Travis' POV:
"There is an intruder in the office. Everybody evacuate!!!!" I heard Mrs. Snyder's voice ring through my class room. That's where Katie is!!!!! I jumped up with everybody else and ran out of the classroom but went in the opposite direction. Everybody ran left down the hall towards the exit but I ran right down the hall towards the office. I turned down another hall and ran towards the office as more people came running at me. I tried to squeeze through people but everybody was so hell bent on getting out that I started shoving people over. I didn't care at this point anymore. My girlfriend is in trouble and needs my help. When I finally broke through the crowd, I ran towards the office and slowed down when I came to the door. I stood along the wall and slowly peeked in, seeing Katie inbetween the door I was at and the counter. The intruder had a gun pointed at her and said some words to her that I couldn't understand but all she did was nod in response. I had the best worst idea to save her but this could get us both killed yet at the same time, it was the only option I had. Well, it's now or never. I took a deep breath and opened the door really fast as the guy looked at me with surprise. I ran at full speed towards Katie and grabbed her, tackling her as we rolled across the counter and the guy shot at us. We hit the ground on the other side with a large thump as Katie groaned. I quickly pulled her up so we were sitting with our backs to the counter. She looked at me with fear in her eyes as she clutched her shoulder. "Katie, what's wrong???" I asked as she removed her hand and showed me a hole with blood oozing from it. He shot her. She whimpered and put her hand back on it, applying pressure and trying to not to look or she would pass out. I felt fury radiate off me in waves as I grabbed my dagger from my pocket and took a deep breath. I stood up and launched the dagger at the guy. He screamed in agony as it flew into his arm and dropped the gun. I swung my legs over the counter and grabbed the gun off the floor as the cops rushed in. "It's finally over." I thought to myself as I dropped the gun and the cops cuffed the guy.
Katie's POV:
I was too scared to move but the office door opened suddenly. Everything went in slow motion as Travis ran at me really fast and grabbed me, throwing us over the counter as we rolled acrossed and were shot at. An exucrtiating pain shot throught my arm as we rolled over the counter and hit the floor on the other side. I groaned as Travis pulled me up so our backs were to the counter.  "Katie, what's wrong???" He asked me as I looked at him, scared out of my mind. I pulled my hand off my shoulder, showing him the hole in my shoulder as his eyes widened and I could practically feel the anger coming off of him in waves. He grabbed his dagger from his pocket and stood up, launching it at the guy as he swung his legs over the counter. I looked over and saw Mrs. Snyder sitting along the counter like I was, clutching her arm. "Mrs. Snyder!! You're alive!!!" I whispered as she smiled and nodded. She showed me her arm and I noticed the bullet only grazed her arm. I smiled as she winked and put pressure on her injury again. Suddenly, parametics appeared next to me and helped me to my feet. They pulled me out from behind the counter and Travis embraced me, careful to watch my bullet wound as I started crying. "Is it over?" I asked as we pulled apart, tears still streaming down my eyes. "It's over baby! That man is never going to hurt you again."  Travis told me as he placed his hands on my cheeks, wiping my tears with his thumbs and kissing my forehead as I wrapped my arms around his waist. We pulled apart as the parametics rushed over and started examining my wound. I got woozy when I saw the blood so they put me on a stretcher and put me in an ambulance. Travis rode with us to the hospital and stayed at the hospital the whole time through my surgery to get the bullet removed from my shoulder. Right before we left the hospital, the police informed us that the man was a guy who used to work at my dad's oil plant and was wanted in multiple states for kidnapping and murder. Apparently, he has been stalking me for 2 months and has an apartment filled with pictures of me and info on my life. My dad talked a lot about me at work when he was alive and that man has been after me every since. Now he's going to spend the rest of his life in jail and I personally can not wait till mom hears about this. She'll probably let mega venus fly traps swallow him whole and all I get to do is sit back and laugh but I'm not complaining. ;)