So......much........Silly String!!!!!!

Katies POV:
Travis and I walked into Walmart to do a little shopping when I got a FaceTime call. It said Connor was calling but why would he FaceTime me? We just saw him 10 minutes ago. I took the call as Travis grabbed a cart and my 5 yr. old daughters face popped up. "Hey sweetie! What's up?" I asked as she thought for a minute. "Oh yeah! Landon and I were wondering if you could get us goldfish?" She asked as I smiled. "Of course we can! Anything else?" I asked as Connor yelled in the backround but I couldn't hear him. "Uncle Connor says he wants oreos!" Daisy piped up as I laughed. "Alrighty! I'll see you when I get home, ok?" I asked as she nodded. "Ok! We love you!" I said as Travis joined me in the conversation. "I love you too!!!!" She said and hung up on us. I slid my phone back in my pocket as Travis and I started walking towards the garden section. Spring is right around the corner so I decided to come get my seeds, pots, and anything else I might need today. Just as we were nearing the garden section, we passed an aisle completely filled with only silly string. "Oh. My. Gods!!!! Katie!!!!! Look at all the silly string!!!! It's glorious!!! I need it all!!!!" Travis said excitedly and stared in awe as I looked at him. "The hell you do! Travis, you and Connor sell silly string in your store!!! You don't need any more!" I said as he continued staring. "But it's 1 dollar a can!!! And we don't sell this kind of silly string!!!" He whined as I face palmed and started dragging him away but he pulled back, acting like a stubborn toddler. "How about this. If you go get Daisy and Landons goldfish and Connors oreos, you may get 3 cans of silly string: one for you, one for Daisy, and one for Landon, ok?" I asked as he nodded excitedly and started running towards grocery section. I shook my head and laughed, continuing towards the garden section. When I walked in, I went straight to the seed display and picked out the seeds that I wanted. When I was done, I got a couple pots and window boxes. I walked out of the garden section as Travis ran up holding a large box of goldfish, double stuff oreos, and 3 cans of silly string. "I got them!" Travis said excitedly and placed them in the buggy. I laughed at how excited he was and we started walking to the self checkout. We scanned all of our items and I paid with my Hermes Express debit card. Travis grabbed the bags as I put the cart back and we walked to his car. He put the bags in the trunk and we got in. Travis started the car and we drove home, jamming out to some of our favorite songs. When we pulled into our driveway and parked, the twins came running out of the house and to the car. We got out as they ran into our arms, excited to see us even though we were only gone an hour. We opened the trunk and handed them each a bag. They took them inside as Travis grabbed the last one and closed the trunk, following me inside. Landon got the bag with the silly string so he and Daisy were already spraying each other. They were already making a huge mess as I looked at Travis. "By the way, you get clean up the mess because you zzinsisted on getting silly string." I said as he sighed in disappointment but he accepted. He then grabbed his own can and started attacking Connor with silly string, who was watching the twins while we were gone. I couldn't help but laugh till the kids plus Travis attacked me with silly string. Great!!! This will be a pain the ass to get out of my hair!!!
>>>>Time skip to a week later>>>>
I walked into my house after a long day at work and took off my shoes as Daisy came running down the hall being chased but Landon, who had a can of silly string. "Huh! Travis must have brought them home some from work." I thought to myself as they started spraying each other. I walked into the kitchen and found Travis already making pizza for dinner. "Hey babe!" I said, coming up behind him and kissing his cheek. "Hey baby! How was work?" He asked me as I set my lunch box on the counter. "Long." I said as he laughed and my stomach growled. "Dang, I'm hungry!" I said went to the pantry to get a snack. "Katie, you might not wanna......." he started as I opened the door and something came at me. I covered my head with my arms as cans of silly string came raining down and spilled everywhere. I opened my eyes to find my whole kitchen floor covered and looked at Travis like 'You did not'. "Travis, you have got to be kidding me! Did you go back to Walmart and get all of this!?!?" I asked as he laughed. "Maybe......" he said as the kids ran in, both drenched in silly string, and stopped when they saw us surrounded by cans of silly string. They slowly back out of the kitchen and ran away as I shook my head. "Travis!!! There has to be at least 500 cans here!!!" I exclaimed, looking back towards him as he laughed again. "629 to be exact." He said as my jaw dropped, now knowing that he spent 629 dollars on cans of silly string he doesn't need. "Just so you know, you are cleaning this up and putting these all in the shed if you wanna keep them!" I said as he nodded eagerly and started picking some cans up. I went to leave the kitchen but thought of something and turned back towards him. "You also get to help the twins get the silly string out of their hair and do their laundry for the rest of the week." I said as his jaw dropped and I walked away smirking to myself before he could protest. I hope he regrets this with every bone in his body!