Morgana's Revenge

Hey guys! I know it's been a while but that's because I was busy writing this Tratie special inspired by Harry Potter's "Ron Returns" and "Escape from Malfoy Manor"!!! As you know, inspired does not mean exactly the same. Don't forget to vote and comment! I hope you enjoy!

Katie's POV:

I got out of my car in the camp parking lot and walked over to the edge, looking over all of the empty camp. I guess I'm early because no one is here for the summer session yet. I sighed as the memories that Travis and I shared from last summer flooded into my head, memories I haven't thought about in a while. Normally, I would be crazy happy to come back to camp during the summer with Travis but when our summer session last year ended, he left out of the blue and I haven't seen him since. Connor and I stuck together at Goode High School throughout the year and we kept each other company, hoping Travis would soon come home but he never did. I miss him terribly and I want him to come home but at the same time, I'm beyond pissed that he left without a word or even a goodbye. Right as I was about to walk down the hill and to the Big House so I could register for this summer, I heard a familiar voice behind me. "Katie!" The voice shouted as I looked back and saw Connor getting out of his car. "Connor!" I shouted and ran to him, hugging him tightly as I noticed someone in his backseat but I couldn't tell who it was. "Who's that?" I asked when we broke apart and he looked at his car, nodding at the person as they opened the door. They stepped out of the car and my heart completely stopped when I saw who it was: Travis. Connor smiled brightly at the surprise as I felt relief, sadness, anger, and several other emotions flood into my heart. "Hey." Travis said quietly as I narrowed my eyes and stomped up to him. He braced himself as I came up and ripped off his backpack. "You are a complete ass, Travis Stoll!" I yelled as I punched him in the arm and picked up his backpack "You show up here after months and you say 'hey'?" I yelled as hit him in the legs with his backpack. He stared at me in silence as I scoffed and walked to my car, pulling my suitcase out of the backseat. "Let's go. I just want to get this over with." I grumbled and began walking towards the Big House as both Stoll brothers scrambled after me. I walked ahead of them by myself till Connor ran and caught up with me. "You know, you can't be mad at Travis forever. I'm sure there is some explanation." Connor said as I looked back at Travis, who was a couple feet behind us, and then back at Connor. "I'm always mad at Travis." I said and began walking faster as Connor fell behind, beginning to walk with Travis again. I approached the Big House and stopped right in front of the porch, waiting for Travis and Connor to catch up. They both came up to my sides and we studied the Big House, getting a very not normal vibe from it. "Well, it's now or never." I said and walked up the steps as the Stoll brothers followed. I pulled open the front door and we were immediately met by the smell of dust when we walked inside. I looked ahead and saw Chiron's big office chair in the middle of the room faced away from us. The person in the chair spinned around till I saw a familiar face I never wanted to see again: Morgana. "Ah, Katie Gardner. The second camper of the season to arrive. Long time, no see." Morgana said as I narrowed my eyes. "Not long enough." I gritted through my teeth as she glared at me. "I would watch your tone sweetie. We wouldn't want anyone close to you getting....... hurt." She said as she smirked and I gave her a quizzical look. She stood up from her chair and walked over to the closet on the left side of the room. She opened it and reached in, wheeling out a chair on wheels with a sheet over it. She pulled off the sheet and revealed my best friend tied to the chair with a cloth tied around her mouth to gag her. "Lou Ellen!!!" I yelled as I went to run forward but some grabbed me and held me back. I looked back and saw Stella Moon looking at me evilly. I looked around and saw Sean (from "Missing!") holding back Travis as he struggled and Timmy Merlina restraining Connor. "Katie!" Lou Ellen tried to scream through her gag but it muffled it. "Let go of me!!!" I screamed, trying to pull from Stella's grasp as Morgana smiled with a despicable grin. "Throw them in the basement. Keep Katie here." Morgana said as Timmy and Sean started shoving Connor and Travis towards the steps that led to the basement. "Travis!!" I whimpered in fear as he suddenly became ruthless, fighting against Sean. "No, leave her alone!!! Hurt one hair on her head and I swear to gods, you will never live to tell the tale!!!!" Travis yelled as Sean pushed him down to the basement with Connor shoved by Timmy close behind. I heard a door slam then the click of a lock as pounding began to ring through the house.  Sean and Timmy came back up as Morgana looked at me, smirking her wicked smirk. "Now, what should we do with you....." Morgana said as I looked at her with fear surging through my veins.