Adara Shula

Katies POV:
I was going through the attendance chart for my sisters at our archery lesson when I realized that our youngest sister was missing. "Hey, has anyone seen Holly?" I asked as the girls thought about it. "Last I saw her, she told me she was going to take a walk in the woods." Iris told me. "And you let her go alone!?!? We have to find her! Iris, how long has it been since you have seen her?" I asked her. "About an hour." She told me. "Katie, calm down! I'm sure she is fine. Why are you so freaked out?" Meadow asked me. "Because," I said, sitting in the grass as all the girls sat down with me. "When Travis and I started dating, I started to get threatening notes from Adara Shula, daughter of Hephaestus. She was so jealous of me and Travis, she went as far as threatening you guys just to get back at me. She told me if I told, she would kill all of you in our sleep and I just couldn't risk it. Now she may have gone after Holly and will use her against me." I told them as fear crossed their faces. "Why didn't you tell us? If we knew, we could protect ourselves." Rose spoke up. "I know but she had the element of suprise. I still couldn't risk it. But that's not important right now. We have to find Holly, and fast!" I told them. "Ok! Iris, Miranda, Aria, and Meadow. You are coming with me to search in the woods. Lily, Rose, Belle, and Poppy. You will stay here and search camp in case Holly came back or comes back. Ok! My ladies, grab you weapons and move out and the rest of you search camp. We have to find Holly ASAP!" I said as the girls nodded and my team grabbed their weapons. Iris lead us to where she last saw Holly and we started checking the area. After a couple minutes, I think I am finally on to something. "Girls, over here!" I yelled quietly and they came over. "Look at the broken branches and bushes. These are signs of a struggle." I told them. "Holly." Miranda said and I nodded. "We have to find her but if Adara really is behind this, we have to stay silent. She's dangerous." I told them and they nodded. Before we could split up again, I heard a faint sound. "Did you guys hear that?" I asked and the girls shook their heads no. I put my finger to my lips and we all listened silently then I heard it again, but my sisters heard this time too. "It sounded like muffled screams. It came from over there." Meadow said pointing in front of us as our eyes widened. We silently snuck forward till we came across a clearing, horrified by what we found. We found a gagged Holly wrapped in rope and hanging from a tree over a pit of greek fire. Our eyes followed the rope she was wrapped in and we found the end tied to a tree trunk, guarded by the one and only Adara, carving a spear from a stick. I felt my fists clench but I had to hold back my anger so we could rescue Holly. "Ok, here's the plan." I said and started to whisper it to them. When I finished, they nodded and we split up. I stepped out into the clearing with Iris as Adara looked at us and grinned evilly. "Well well well, if it isn't the flower girls. Come to retrieve your baby sister?" She asked us and we looked at Holly, who had fear glinting in her eyes. "She's innocent! How could you do this to her! She's only five!!!" I yelled as she smirked. "Because it's the only way to break up you and Travis!!!" She yelled back. "And how exactly do you expect me to do that from out here??" I asked as she grinned. "Call him and break up with him or I'm cutting this rope." She said and brought a dagger up to the rope as Holly screamed through her gag. "No!!! I'll do it!" I said, pulling out of my phone. I started typing in random numbers but I stopped. "Now!" I yelled as Meadow, Miranda, and Aria jumped down from the tree above Adara. They took their bows and aimed at her so she was surrounded. "Don't move." Aria gritted through her teeth but we were too late. Adara leaped forward and cut the rope and Holly fell. "NNNNOOOOO!!!!!!!" We all screamed in unison but Iris took action. She ran forward to the pit. "Iris, no!!" I yelled but she jumped up over it, wrapping an arm around Hollys waist and head. Iris turned so she hit the ground with Holly on top of her wrapped in her arms. Iris sat up, ungagging her and unwrapping the ropes as Holly cried. We were all too stunned to move but Miranda took this chance and punched Adara in the face, hard enough to knock her out. When Iris unwrapped Holly, she hugged Iris tightly and cried more as Iris placed her chin on Hollys head and soothed her. "It's ok, sweetie. That mean girl is never going to hurt you again. I'll make sure of it." Iris told her as Holly nodded and they both stood up. Meadow tied up Adara with the rope she used on Holly and we dragged her back to camp. We came out of the woods and Poppy spotted us. "Holly!" She yelled and ran to us, followed by Rose, Belle, and Lily. They hugged her and asked her if she was all right. She nodded and smiled at them. They looked at Adara and fury crossed their faces. "So it was Adara?" Belle asked and we nodded. "Bitch." She said, making us all smile. We took her to Chiron and explained what happened. In the end, she was locked away on Olympus and sentenced for 60 years. I told Travis what happened and he was absolutely pissed but was glad Holly was okay. Out of all my sisters, Holly has always been one of his favorites. Now Adara can never hurt anyone again.