Robbery!

Katies POV:
It was my turn to work in the camp store today. As the Demeter cabin, we are responsible for running the store. I took more shifts than my sisters because I could handle the Stolls when they robbed us. My sisters can never stop them but I can. I was putting away extra cash when I heard the little bell on top of the door ring. I looked towards the door but didn't see anyone. "Hello?" I asked out to an empty store. I came around the counter slowly and tip toed around. "Travis, where did Gardner go?" I heard someone whisper on the other side of the shelf. "I don't know Connor but let's get out of here." I heard Travis whisper. I came around the corner and someone ran into me hard. They knocked me over but snaked an arm around my waist, catching me in a dip. I looked at the person and saw Travis smirking down at me. "Hey Katie-Kat!" He said, still holding me in a dip. "Travis, are you and your idiot brother stealing from me?" I asked. "Hey!" I heard Connor shout. Before I could respond, he kissed me and dropped me on the floor, giving himself and Connor the chance to run. I was too stunned to get up and chase after them. What I didn't realize was the Stoll brothers got away with their heist. Well, that was a first and quite the way to distract me..... :)