The Spring Fling!

Travis' POV:
"Connor!!!!!!" I yelled, barging into my cabin as Connor fell off of his bed. "What!!!! What happened!?!?" He asked, getting up from the floor and leaning against our bunk casually as if nothing happened. "I need a date to my Spring Fling at Goode tomorrow night!!!" I whined as he smirked. "Why don't you take the Princess of Spring herself?" Connor suggested as I thought about who that could be but then my face flashed with horror. "Are you insane!?!? There is no way I am taking Katie Gardner to the Spring Fling!!!!"  I yelled. "Why not!? I know for a fact she has no plans tomorrow night!!! I also know that you like her!" He yelled back and felt my face get hot for a split second. "Katie is the most annoying, stubborn, hard headed, ........... sweetest, ........ prettiest..... " I started but caught myself as Connor started laughing. I glared at him and threw a pillow at him. "See!!! I knew you liked her!!!!!" He said as I glared at him. "Do not!!!" I yelled as he crossed his arms, eyeing me spectically. "Do to!!!! Now got ask her!!!" He yelled back, shoving me out of the cabin and locking the door behind me. I glared at him through the window as he looked back and pointed towards the strawberry fields. I rolled my eyes and looked towards the strawberry fields. I saw Katie bending over a row of strawberry plants. She pulled up some weeds then stood straight up, dropping the weeds into a basket and bending over again. I sighed and started walking towards her, knowing I had no choice. When I approached her, she stood up and looked at me. "Stoll. What do you need?" She said in a voice that could send chills down a persons spine. She was probably still pissed about our prank this morning, which consisted of dusting the Demeter gardens with powdered sugar. "So...... Idon'thaveadatetomySpringFlingsoI     waswonderingifyouwouldcomewith me?" I asked super fast and she looked at me confused. "Slower so I can actually hear you." She said impatiently as I sighed. "Will you go with me to the Spring Fling at Goode tomorrow night?" I asked annoyed as she thought about it. "Sure. Why not? I have no plans anyways." She said shrugging and returning to her strawberries. "Ok, cool. I'll pick you up at 6." I told her as she nodded in response, not breaking her concentration from her strawberries as she used her powers to grow full and ripe ones. I walked away akwardly then ran to my cabin. I reached the porch and found that Connor unlocked the door. I ran inside and locked the door behind me, then stumbling over to my bed and collapsed on it, thinking about how pretty Katie looked when she was hard at work.
Katies POV:
"Hey Katie! What was that about?" Miranda asked as I continued weeding, referring to the fact that Travis was running away. "Oh. Travis asked me to go to the Spring Fling at Goode High with him." I told her as her eyes widened with excitement. "Well, I hope to hell that you said yes!!!" She said, practically jumping up and down. "Yeah. I did because I have nothing to do." I told her as we walked to the store to clean up the strawberries. "Yay! I am so helping you get ready!" Miranda said excitedly as we walked into the store. I smiled as we walked into the backroom of the store. We washed the strawberries and placed them in the fridge. When we finished, we walked out of the store and I noticed that it was night time already. "Holy hell!!! Where did the time go!?" I exclaimed as Miranda laughed. "Katie, you missed dinner........ again." Miranda said as we walked back to our cabin. "Oh. I knew that." I said as both of us laughed and walked into our cabin, greeted by our hyper little sisters. This is gonna be one long night.
>>Time skip (2 hours before Fling) >>
Still Katies POV:
I walked out of my bathroom with lazy cloths on and a towel wrapped in my hair. I looked up and saw Miranda and Piper waiting impatiently for me. "Finally! Katie! You gotta start getting ready!" Piper exclaimed. "Guys! I just got out of the shower." I said as they looked at me like I was insane. "What do you plan on wearing?" Miranda asked as I walked to my closet and pulled an old dress I bought 2 years ago. "Hell. No." Both Miranda and Piper said in unison. "What do you mean!?!? It's really cute!" I protested as they shook their heads. "If your an old woman living in the 1960's, then yes, it would be cute. But you, sweetie, are going to a spring formal, which is why I came prepared. Piper said, opening my bedroom door and pulling in a dress that was absolutely goregous. "Now get changed!" Piper said, handing me the dress and shoving me into the bathroom. I changed and walked out again, finding my bed and desk covered in makeup palets and hair supplies. Piper and Miranda looked up and me and gasped. "Katie, you look stunning!!!" Miranda exclaimed as I blushed. "Now its time for your hair! We only have an hour till pictures with your sisters and date so we must hurry! Miranda, you'll do her makeup while I do her hair! Sound good?" Piper asked as we all nodded in agreement. They sat me down in a chair and started working on me. For the next hour, I suffered through the pulling of hair and eyelashes. When they finished, they handed me my shoes and brought me to my full length mirror. When I get a final look at myself, I almost started crying.