Don't test me!

(Inspiration above 🥰)
Demeter's POV:
I just finished watering all of the plants in my never ending garden. I decided to go to the throne room and decorate it a bit, with spring right around the corner. I walked in and sat on my throne, starting to grow little flowers around the other thrones and on the walls. Just as I was finished decorating Apollos throne with sun flowers, Aphrodite came bouncing into the throne room, catching all of our attention. "So! What are everybodies thoughts on Tratie?" She asked, making me glare at her. "Oh no you don't! You are not messing with my daughters and his sons love life!" I said, pointing to myself and Hermes as she placed her hand on her hips and narrowed her eyes. Hermes saw what was going on and took a couple steps back, knowing his son was a part of this conversation. "Oh yeah? What are you going to do? Feed me ceral?" She asked as the other gods snickered and I glared at them. "Don't test me, love goddess. I can turn all of nature against you!" I growled as she snickered a little. "Oh no! I'm practically quaking in my heels!" She said in a dramatic and sarcastic voice. "You should be. I know from experience." Hades said in a hushed voice from his throne in the corner. I smirked as Aphrodite looked at him then back at me, raising an eyebrow. I raised my hands and vines shot up throught the concrete floor as the wind picked up. Her eyes widened with fear and she ran from the throne room, running to the AMM (Aphrodite Match Makers) headquarters, where all of her match making agents keep a close eye on their ships in Camp Half-Blood. She ran in and locked the door behind her as Hades, Hermes, and I laughed. My vines retreated to the ground and wind stopped. I sat down on my throne again, starting to cover Hades throne in BadRoses so he could still keep his black throne. I owe him a little for helping me scare off Aphrodite! ;)