Cyclopes Suck!!!!!

Katies POV:
I was tending to my garden when I felt the ground rumble. Dear gods, when will these attacks ever end. I looked up and saw huge rocks being thrown to the top of our barrier. I looked over and saw where the rocks were coming from: 5 huge cyclopes. The ground rumbled more as campers ran around screaming. I watched as one huge boulder came and shattered the whole barrier. It came down in front of a young Apollo girl (4) who I think was the youngest in the Apollo cabin. She screamed and went to run the other way but another boulder came down in front of her. "Alisha!!!! Run!!!" Will yelled from the infirmary. I watched as a another boulder came towards her but she was too scared to move. I ran foward and vines shot up from the ground. Alisha covered her head with her hands as my vines caught the boulder inches over her head. I launched the boulder back at the cyclopes and hit one, knocking him over. Alisha looked at me and smiled as she ran to me. "Thank you, Katie!" She said, hugging me tightly. "No problem sweetie! Now go to Will!!!" I said and she ran to the infirmary, her golden locks flowing behind her. I watched her jump into Wills arms as he picked her up and hugged her tightly, thankful that she was alive. I watched as more boulders came raining down and campers ran in panic. I looked up and saw a boulder come straight at me. Saving Alisha took some of my energy and I knew I wouldn't be fast enough. I moved but collapsed as someone caught me and dragged me away from where I was standing. The boulder came crashing down where I once was. I looked up and saw Travis look down at me with a goofy smile as he dragged me awag a little more. "Travis? I thought you went to the city." I said in a tired voice as he steadied me on my feet again. "I went to get this." He said, showing me a flower. "What is it?" I asked. "It's a flower your mom created. Just eat it." Travis said, plucking a petal and handing it to me. I ate it and felt all my energy restore, making me powerful again. "Woah!!!! What was that?" I asked as Travis put the flower back in his pocket. "I'll tell you later. Now we have campers to save." Travis said and kissed my cheek. We ran in seperate directions and help get campers to saftey. Once everyone was safe, Percy, Annabeth, the rest of the 7, and Clarisse ran up as we all joined together. "The only way to stop the rock shower is to stop the cause of it. " Percy said, pointing to the 5 cyclopes. We all nodded as Annabeth started assigning 2 people to each cyclops. "Percy and I will take one. Piper and Jason will take another. Frank and Hazel will take the 3rd one. Leo and Clarisse the 4th. And finally, Travis and Katie, you guys will take the 5th." Annabeth said and we all nodded in agreement. We drew our weapons and charged towards the cyclopes. We reached the top of the hill and started fighting our assigned cyclops. I wrapped vines around our cyclops' foot as he stumbled. Travis stabbed him in the thigh as he roared and collapsed. I pulled out my bow and grabbed an arrow from my quiver. I looked down at the cyclopes as he laid on the ground and put my arrow on my bow. I aimed and shot him right in the eye as he roared and disappeared into gold dust. I smiled at Travis as he came over to me and kissed me. We looked over and watched everyone defeat their cyclopes shortly after us. We all celebrated with a group hug except Clarisse, who stood awkwardly on the side. We broke apart as all the campers came running up the hill to congratulate us. I watched as Alisha came running up to me and hugged me again as I picked her up. "I knew you could do it!!!" She said as I smiled at her. "Thank you for believing in me." I said as she smiled and looked at the piles of gold dust. "Cyclopes suck!!!!" She said as everyone around us laughed but she wasn't wrong. ;)
Hey guys!!!! Sorry it took so long to update! I just wasn't feeling it and I decided to re-read my book from the beginning. Once again, I apologize!!!! Till next time!!!!!!