Rock climbing....

Katies POV:
"Travis, I don't know about this...." I said, staring up the cliff we were about to climb as Travis helped me put on my rock climbing gear. "Come on Katie-Kat! It will be fun!" Travis exclaimed as I sighed. "Ok! Come on!" He said walking towards the cliff as I followed behind, really scared. He put his foot in a certain position and started climbing up a little. "Travis, I don't know if I can do this." I said in a shaky voice, taking a step back as he looked down at me. "Come on Katie. I won't let anything happen to you. I promise. You can do this." My boyfriend encouraged me as I nodded and grabbed his hand. He pulled me up on to the cliff and started climbing up again. As we climbed higher, I became a little more comfortable because I getting used to it. I followed exactly where Travis stepped so I knew what was safe. I went to reach for the next hand hole when the rock under my foot crumbed. I grabbed the cliff and screamed as the other rock under me broke. Travis looked down at with fear because the only thing keeping me up was my rope and my strength. Suddenly, my rope snapped and I screamed again. "Hang on baby!I'm coming." Travis said, making his way back to me. He reached a hand out to me as I reached out to him but the rock I was holding on to broke. "NNNNNOOOOOO!!!!!" Travis screamed as I screamed and fell. "TTTRRAAVVVIIIISSSSS!!!!!!" I screamed as he tried to jump after me but remembered that his rope kept him from falling. He cut the rope and jumped after me as I fell through the air. When he reached me, he wrapped an arm around my waist as I wrapped my arms around his neck and he pulled out....... a grappling gun? He shot it to the top of the cliff and the cable retracked, pulling us all the way to the top. When we made it to the top, Travis set me on the ground as I looked at him. "Travis, where did you get a grappling gun?" I asked spectically as he scratched the back of his neck. "Connor and I may or may not have stolen it from Wayne Tech." He said nervously as I stared at him in disbelief. "You stole from Bruce Wayne!?!? Are you insane!?!? He's gonna notice it's gone!" I exclaimed as he laughed. "He has at least 400 of them. He won't even notice it's gone. Connor and I steal from him all the time." Travis said as I rolled my eyes and smiled. "Now can we go home? I'm never rock climbing again." I informed Travis as he nodded. "Absoutely." He said, taking my hand and kissing my cheek as we walked to the sky tram.
At Wayne Tech..............
"Good Afternoon, Master Bruce." My butler Alfred greeted me as I walked into my companies main head quarters. "It is indeed Alfred." I responded as he pulled out a file. "I was told to inform you that Grappling Gun #0352 was reported missing." Alfred told me as I sighed and shook my head. "Travis and Connor Stoll, no doubt?" I asked as he nodded, showing me the surveillance footage. The video showed the Stolls getting away with the gun and then making funny faces at the camera to taunt me. "They are excellent thieves. They help us figure out what parts in the facility need more security." Alfred commented as I smirked. "Why do you think the Batman hasn't caught them yet?" I said quietly as Alfred smirked, understanding my logic.
Don't we just love a tiny PJO/DC crossover? I'm so sorry I took so long to update. I'm currently going through these One-Shots, updating information and fixing mistakes. I hope to get done by this weekend so I won't be able to update till then! Till next time, my dears ♡