Lou Ellen strikes again!!!!

Travis' POV:
I woke up to the sun shining in my eyes. I groaned and covered my head with my pillow but then I remembered. Katie and I got permission from Chiron to leave camp and go to the city for a day on a date. I checked the time and it was already...... 11:00!!!!! I jumped up and quickly got dressed. My siblings were already at their training so I went to the dining hall and quickly got something to eat. When I finished, I walked to Katies cabin and knocked on the door. I waited for a moment till Katie little sister Rose opened the door. "Hey Rose! Is Katie here?" I asked her. "No! She went to help Lou Ellen with something. Sorry." She told me as I thought about what happened last time. "Thanks Rose!" I said turning around and running to Lou Ellens cabin. I was almost there when I ran into Lou Ellen herself. "Lou Ellen......... where's Katie?" I asked her spectically as I noticed that her hands behind her back with a nervous smile on her face. "Uuhhhh, Katie who?" She asked, still smiling nervously. "My girlfriend and your bestfriend Katie!! That's who!" I exclaimed. "Oooohhhh, you mean this Katie." She said nervously as she showed me her hands, which held a really cute auburn kitten with emerald green eyes. She handed the kitten to me as I looked at her in shock. "You have got to be joking. Why did I know this was going to happen?" I asked in a calm voice. "She wasn't supposed to stay like this! I knew the reverse spell but it's not working. Now we have to wait till it wears off." She said as I shook my head. Katie looked at me and let out a smell mew. "I'll take care of her till it wears off but no more spells on her from now on!!" I told Lou Ellen and she nodded. "Ok :(" She said, turning around and walking to the archery range. I looked down at Katie and she looked back at me with her pretty eyes. "You know, you're really cute as a kitten." I said as she mewed in response. I carried her to my cabin and we went inside. "So Katie-Kat, now you actually are a cat." I said laughing as she "glared" at me and bit my hand, but it was like a love bite. "Ow, that hurt! I'm nust kidding babe! Hold your fur!." I said, laughing again. She mewed in response and "yawned". "Good idea Katie-Kat. I'm tired too." I said as I walked into my room. I laid down on my side and made a ring with my arms for Katie to sleep in. She licked my face before going back to my arms and falling asleep. I started dozing off a couple minutes later and was out.
>>>>Time skip to 3 hours later>>>>
Travis' POV:
I woke up to find my sleeping girlfrind in my arms but not as a kitten anymore. She was back to her normal self! "Katie, you're not a kitten anymore!!!" I shouted as she jolted awake, almost falling off the bed in the process. I snaked an arm around her waist again and pulled her back on before she fell. She looked at me and then at her hands. "You're right!" She shouted happily and kissed me. "So, how was life as a kitten?" I asked her. "Not good. I couldn't tell you that when I change back, we are still going to the city." Katie said in a pouty voice and crossed her arms. "Well, it is only 3 so we have all day left." I said, checking my watch. "Yay!" She shouted and jumped up off the bed. She grabbed my hand and pulled me off. I grabbed my car keys and we walked to her cabin so she could grab her purse and tell her sisters where she was going. We walked to my car and got in. I pulled out of the parking lot and on to the road. I grabbed Katies hand as she smiled at me and we continued driving to the city. :)