All I could do was smile!

Katies POV:
I woke up and the natural sunlight flooded my vision. I felt around and found the bed empty next to me. I remembered that Travis left early this morning for a week with Connor to try and open another prank store in Pittsburgh, Pa. I'm going to miss him but he definitely gave me a goodbye to remember. I sat up and suddenly got a weird feeling in my stomach. I jumped and ran to the bathroom. I collapsed in front of the toilet and threw up. I tied my hair back and threw up again. When my stomach felt normal again, I stood up and flushed the toilet then washed my hands. I walked back into our bedroom and decided to call Will. I just threw up but I felt completely fine, which I found weird. I unplugged my phone and called Will. Italics=Will
-----------------
Hello?
Hey Will! It's Katie!
Hey Katie! Are you alright? Are you drinking milk like I asked?
Yes and Yes! I just had a question. So I woke up this morning and started throwing up yet I feel fine. I don't feel sick or anything. Do you know what it could be?
I have an idea but I need you to come to camp. I need to run some tests first because I don't want to get your hopes up if I'm wrong. I'm not busy now so you can come to camp today if you're desperate.
I'm off work today so I think I'll come in as soon as possible because I am desperate! I'll see you as soon as I can get there.
Bye!
----------------
I hung up and got dressed. I made an english muffin but I wasn't waiting for coffee. I'll just get Starbucks. I grabbed my purse and keys, locking our apartment behind me. I took the elevator to the first floor and walked through the lobby of the building. "Good morning, Caleb." I told the doorman as I walked outside. "Good morning, Katie! Lovely morning, isn't it?" He asked me. "Yes it is!" I reponded as he closed the door behind me. "I saw my brother leave early this morning. Business trip?" He asked me. "Kinda. He and Connor went to Pittsburgh to try and expand their prank store." I told him as he nodded. Caleb was also a son of Hermes and lived down the hall from us. "Well, I gotta get going! I'm going to camp today to see Will so he can run some tests on me. I threw up this morning but I feel fine so Will is going to see if he can find anything. I'll see you later!" I shouted, walking to my car. "Bye!" He shouted back as I got into my car and started it. I pulled out of the parking lot and drove to the nearest Starbucks. I ran inside and ordered a Cinnamon Dolce Latte and lucky for me, no one was here so I got my coffee fast. I got back to my car and continued my journey to camp. I pulled into the camp parking lot later on and just stared at the camp for a second. Not a single thing has changed. I haven't been back here since Travis and I left 2 years ago but I kinda missed it. I grabbed my purse and coffee while getting out of my car. I shut the door and walked down the hill to the infirmary. I saw some familiar faces along the way but didn't say anything because I didn't want to much attention attracted towards me. I walked into the infirmary and saw Will in the back sorting his surgical supplies. "Will!" I shouted and he looked up at me. He smiled at me and walked towards me. "Katie!" He said as we hugged. "It's good to see you! How's Nico?" I asked. "He's really good. He's at home with our adopted infant daughter." He told me proudly. "Oh my gods! You adopted?!" I asked excitedly. "Yep. Bianca Zoë Solace." He told me as I felt my heart warm. "Awe! Beautiful name. Call me if you ever need a babysitter." I told him as he nodde and smiled. After being in the infirmary so many times, Will and I got to know each other and became good friends. When he and Nico started dating, I became close with Nico because he was always in the infirmary when I was and kept me company. "So, shall we start?" He asked me. "Yes! Absolutely!" I said as he led me to a special bed with a weird machine next to it. "Lay down and lift up your shirt while I go get my supplies. I nodded, laying down and pulling my shirt up above my stomach. Will came back with a jar looking thing and opened it, taking a huge scoop of gel from it. He set the jar down and started to smear it on my stomach. I jumped a little because it was freezing cold and Will laughed at me. "What? It's really cold." I told him. "I know! My hands are ice." He said as we laughed. He turned on the machine and took a weird joystick thing off of it. He took it and circled it on my stomach a couple times till an image showed up on the screen. I didn't know what it was but he obviously did. "Yep! Just what I thought." He said and I looked at him weirdly. "What? What is it?" I asked, scared that it was some kind of stomach flu or cancer. "You, my dear, are pregnant!" He told me and I felt my jaw drop. "No way! Oh my gods! You're kidding!?!?" I asked frantically, really excited. "Nope. I'm not. You're really pregnant." He said and all I could do was smile. "Can you not tell anyone about this. I want to tell Travis in person when he gets back. Do you mind if I just meet him here when he gets back so you can do whatever that was again? I want him to see for himself." I told him. "Absolutely. I'll mark you down for next Saturday but won't set an exact time." He told me as he cleaned the stuff off my stomach and I sat up. I pulled my shirt down and stood up, grabbing my purse. "Well, I guess I'll will see you next Saturday. Tell Nico I said hi!" I said as we walked towards the door. "Will do! See you next week!" He said as I walked onto the porch. "Bye!" I yelled and walked to my car. I got in and thought about how Travis and I would have a mini us, which made me smile. I drove to a cute little shop in the city and bought Travis a "Worlds Best Dad" mug. I can't wait to give it to him and see his face!
>>>>> Time skip to a week later>>>>>
I got out of my car at camp as Connors car pulled in. I looked up as Travis jumped out from the passenger side. I smiled and ran to him. He smiled as I jumped up, wrapping my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist, kissing him. We broke apart and he set me down. "I missed you!" I whispered as he smiled at me and kissed me again. "I missed you too!" He said and kissed my forehead, wrapping his arms around my shoulders. I broke away because I had to get his mug. "Hang on! I have a gift for you!" I said quickly and ran to my car. I grabbed the gold wrapped box and ran back to Travis and Connor with the box in my hand and handed it to him. "For me?" He asked with a small smile. "Yes silly! Now open it!" I said as he teared off the gold wrapping paper to reveal the white box. He opened it and pulled out the mug wrapped in newspaper. He ripped the newspaper off and took a look at the mug. He looked at me with a puzzled look. "Katie..... we don't have....." He started but then realization flashed his face. "You're pregnant!?" He asked excitedly and I nodded. His face lit up as he picked me up and spun me around. He set me down and kissed me. "I love you." He said as we broke apart. "I love you too!" I said and smiled at him. "I'm going to be a dad!" He said happily. "And I'm going to be an uncle!" Connor said happily as we looked at him and laughed. "Come on! We have an appointment with Will. Now lets go!" I said, grabbing his hand and we ran down the hill with Connor right behind us. We walked into the infirmary and went back to the same bed as before where Will was waiting for us. "Hey guys! Katie, welcome back! Travis, Connor, how was Pittsburgh?" Will asked them as I laid down. "It was good! We bought the building and we are opening the new store in August." Connor told him as Will turned on the sonogram machine thingy. "Oh my gods! That's amazing. Congrats guys." He said as he took a scoop of gel into his hands and smeared it lightly on my stomach. "Thanks bud." Travis said as Will got the joystick. He put on my stomach and moved it around a little bit. "Ah, there they are." He said and we all looked at weirdly. "They?!" We all asked in unison. "Yep. I didn't want to tell you last week because I wanted to tell you and Travis both in person but Katie, you are pregnant with twins!" He told us as I felt a tear roll across my cheek and Travis held my hand. Will took the picture and cleaned the gel off me. I got up from the bed and hugged Travis as he said, "You hear that, Katie-Kat? We are going to be parents to two beautiful children." I looked at him and smiled. "And I'm going to be an uncle to two beautiful children." Connor said as we all laughed but he wasn't wrong. In nine months, Travis and I are going to welcome our own children into this world. ♡