Happy New Years!!!

Katies POV:
Ugh, I hate New Year balls!!! Every year, Aphrodite likes to throw a "Happy New Year" ball on Olympus in hopes of her ships getting together. Of course, that meant everybody in Camp Half-Blood had to attend but the ball becomes optional when Aphrodites ships get together (Percy x Annabeth, Jason x Piper, etc.). In other words, they don't have to go unless they want to. Me, on the other hand, am still single so I must go. I walked into the throne room (where the ball is held) and already felt people staring. I'm your average tomboy so seeing me really dressed up and pretty like this is a actual treat to some people. I walked down the steps as people continued to stare and I couldn't help but blush from all of the attention. When I reached the bottom, I started walking towards the dinner tables when I accidently ran into someone. They turned around and I saw that it was Travis. "Woah, Katie-Kat!!!! You look stunning!" He said, looking me up and down as light blush appeared across my face.

 "Woah, Katie-Kat!!!! You look stunning!" He said, looking me up and down as light blush appeared across my face

"Thank you

"Thank you." I said in a soft voice as he smirked. Maybe I have a tiny crush on him....... just a little! "Ha! I knew you liked me!" He said as I looked at him weirdly. "Huh?" I asked, playing dumb as he smirked. "You always blush when I compliment you. You definitely like me!" He said, making me narrow me eyes. "Oh yeah? Maybe you like me because you compliment me so much." I said as Travis turned red and looked away. "You still like me!" He said, turning back towards me and I rolled my eyes. "You're so full of yourself." I scoffed as everybody in the room started counting down till midnight. Travis and I looked into each others eyes and I felt an urge. I grabbed his neck tie and pulled him closer, kissing him as everybody around us shouted "Happy New Year!!!!" We pulled apart and Travis smiled at me. "I knew you like me." He said and smirked, making me raise an eyebrow. "Don't make me regret my decision." I said, letting go of his tie. "I was right! I'm so smart!" He taughted and I got an idea. "Mom!!!!! Travis kissed me!!!" I yelled really loud, causing the room to fall silent as my mom looked at Hermes with her dreath glare. "Hermes, I'm gonna kill you and your son!!!" My mom yelled in rage as Hermes and Travis both ran, being chased by my mom and sisters around the room. Everybody else, including myself, stood back watching and laughed. Travis ran by me and winked as he and his father ran for their lives. I hoped he learned his lesson. ;)
Hey guys! This was just a short but sweet chapter to hold you over till I can write a full chapter, which will hopefully be this weekend! Till next time!!!!