Despise

He despised her.

She was a leader, and thought she had to take charge all the time. It made Travis's blood boil. He hated the way she acted so mature and it always made him feel like a stupid little kid through his immaturity. The way Katie beat him in every match they fought against. The way she yelled at him when he did even the smallest thing wrong. The way she glared at him if he so much as breathed the wrong air. When she turns away from him in anger and her ponytail whips in him the face, Travis curses under his breath. Or the way she was so competitive and had to beat him at everything, always making him feel like he was never good enough. The way she said "Stoll" with so much hate in her voice. Why did she have to act this way towards him. Because of the silly little pranks he plays on her? He hated the way she treated him with every bone in his body. She always made him feel.......... worthless.

He despised her.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

She despised him.

He was such a prankster, not caring whether or not he hurt people through his pranks. He was always too worried about running fast enough to escape prank victims that he never noticed what was right in front of him. Katie hated the way he would always run into her when running away and never apologize, making her feel invisible. The way Travis would chew with his mouth open just to drive her insane. The way he always felt the need to prank her, no matter the dozens of times she has told him to stop. Or the way he would always bother her while she was in the Strawberry Fields trying to get her work done. The way he would flirt with every girl and point out every feature they had and she didn't, only to get under her skin even though it went way passed her skin and to her heart. Why did he have to be so disrespectful towards her? He always made her feel so............. invisible.

She despised him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

The way her beautiful long auburn hair flowed in the wind as she walked around camp. The way her shimmering emerald green eyes would catch his and he would freeze to stone, like how medusa trapped her victims. The way Katie's laugh would ring out above everybody else's and cause him to laugh too. Or the way her snow white teeth glimmered whenever she smiled and laughed. The way she would brighten every room she walked into only by smiling her gorgeous smile, just being the happy person that she was. The way that she gracefully walked with such confidence that always gave Travis the worst case of butterflies.

He despised all of it.

But soon, he realized what he had really felt.......................

He was in love with her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The way his curly hair would bounce weightlessly one his head when he ran from his prank victim. The way she would completely lose herself in his beautiful dark blue eyes when they made eye contact. The way Travis would smirk a lopsided smile whenever he thought of a new prank that he had to try. Or the way he wore skin tight athletic shirts to training, making his 6-pack pop and made Katie almost want to drool. The way he distracted her in the Strawberry Fields even though she secretly wanted him to stay all day. The way he teased her in a playful way that made her feel all warm inside.

She despised all of it.

But soon, she realized what she had really felt..................

She was in love with him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Disclaimer: This was inspired by a brilliant writer who has a "Romione One-Shots" book. It's really really similar to the one she did but I absolutely loved the one she did and I had to do one for Tratie so here you go! Can you believe it? A Traite Rescue Mission releases tomorrow and I'm so excited!!!! I can't wait! Don't forget to follow the time release based on your time zone! Well, that is all I have my darlings!!! Till next time!!!! XOXO