Ethan Aero

Ethans POV:
Finally! My cabin (Apollo) is finally team captain of the blue team for Capture the Flag. We have to make alliances fast with talented cabins if we want to win. I'm determined to win so my older brother Will put me in charge of making alliances. I knew Athena and Nike already had an alliance with Hephaestus, team captain of the red team but that also meant Ares and Hermes were still on the market and they are really good at Capture the Flag. I decided to try to get Hermes first because I was good friends with their head counselor Travis. I planned out who I wanted on my team and then left my cabin to go find Travis. I found him with his girlfriend Katie on the Hermes porch swing just chilling. I walked up and called out to him. "Hey Travis! Can I talk to you privately?" I asked as they both looked at me. "Sure!" He responded as Katie looked at me spectically. I pulled him around the side of the cabin and discussed the alliance and details for Capture the Flag. "So, you wanna be a part of the blue team?" I asked as he thought for a second. "If we make an alliance with the Demeter cabin, then Hermes is in." Travis told me as I looked at him weirdly. "You seriously want them on our team? They are just a bunch of stupid powerless flower girls who will be of no help what so ever!" I said as Travis thought for a second. "Well, if you think that, then Hermes is out." Travis said as he walked back around the cabin. I came around the front and found Travis with a mad Katie standing on the porch with her arms crossed and eyes narrow. "Stupid powerless flower girls, huh?" She asked in an icy voice that sent chills down my spine. "How did you know what I said?" I asked causiously as Travis took a step back, knowing what was coming. "I have eyes and ears everywhere! I communicate with nature and it told me what you said." She told me as I gulped. "If you think my sisters and I are powerless flower girls, then you are sadly mistaken." She said as she raised her hands and thorny vines shot up. Non-thorny vines wrapped around me and squeezed me tightly as thorny vines wrapped around those, poking me through the non-thorny vines. "Am I powerless now?" She asked in an innocent voice, walking towards me as the vines squeezed tighter. "No ma'am." I stuttered out as my body shook from fear inside my cocoon of vines. "Didn't think so." She said and whisked her hand, telling the vines to retreat. They let go of me and retreated back into the ground. I shook my body a little to loosen it up and took a deep breath as Travis joined us. "So, are we a part of this alliance or what?" Katie asked me. "Absolutely!" I responded quickly as both Travis and Katie nodded and shook my hand. "Sorry I called you and your sisters stupid powerless flower girls. I haven't actually seen you in action." I told Katie as she nodded and smiled. "Don't sweat it and I accept your apology. I tend to get a little upset when someone says I'm this or that yet they really don't know me at all. You can't judge a book by it's cover." She told me as we all started walking to the dining hall. "You got that right. I just learned that the hard way." I said as her and Travis laughed but I wasn't lying. I underestimated her too quick and I learned that the painful way.