Paige Jensen

Paiges POV:
Hey guys! If you don't know me, my name is Paige and I am a demi-god (I'm a daughter of Tyche) that attends Greene Field High in NYC. I was walking down the hall early in the morning when I spotted my best friend Travis. Before you ask, no, I am not crazy in love with him like everyone thinks. His "girlfriend", who I think is fake, goes to Goode High across town and so does my boyfriend Camden (who is also a demi-god; he's a son of Nike). Travis says that his "girlfriend" is a demi-god too but I have never seen her at camp before. Anyways, I walked up to him and saw that he had a picture of a girl in his hand. I got a glimpse at it before he put it back in his locker and I could tell she was really pretty. "So, Travis? Was that your photoshopped girlfriend?" I asked jokingly as he rolled his eyes. "Come on, loser! We know she's fake." A jock named Greg said, walking up to us. "Butt out, jackass! Nobody invited you into this conversation" I said as he narrowed his eyes at me. Travis, apparently, used to go to Goode High with his "girlfriend" but he "got into a fight defending her from f-boys", so he says. "Ok, fine. Your girlfriend is real!" I said as Greg rolled his eyes and shoved Travis then walked away. "I'll see you later." Travis said and walked to his 1st period class.
Katies POV:
"Hey Camden!" I said happily as my best friend came up to my locker. "Dude! Why are you so happy on a Monday!?!?!?" He exclaimed, looking at me with a disgusted face as I laughed. "I'm going to go surprise Travis at Green Field High today!" I said as Camdens face lit up.  "Wait! Did you say Green Field High???" He said as I nodded. "I'm coming with you whether you like it or not! My girlfriend goes there!!!" He exclaimed as I laughed. "I plan on going after lunch." I said as Camden shook his head in protest. "Screw school!!! We are going now!!!" Camden said as I laughed and he dragged me out to my car.
Paiges POV:
I walked out of my 2nd period class and spotted Travis at his locker. I walked over to him as Greg approached us again, probably to bully Travis more. Travis had the same picture as before and stared at it with a sad look but quickly put it away when we came up. Before we could say anything, the door down the hall that led outside swung open and caught everybodies attenion. I watched as a drop-dead gorgeous girl walked in and Gregs jaw dropped to the floor. She had eyes that shone like emeralds and could pierce your soul with a single stare. Her long auburn hair flowed behind her in waves as she walked down the hall. She kinda looked like the girl from the picture. Travis looked up at her as she walked in our direction and a huge smile grew on his face. He started running towards her and she started running too. "Travis!!!" The girl shouted as he wrapped his arms around her waist and spun her around as she giggled. "Katie!!!" He said excitedly, setting her down and kissing her. Before anything else could happen, the door opened again and a really hot guy walked in. It took me a minute to realize that is was my own boyfriend. "Camden!!!" I yelled and ran towards him. He smiled when he saw me and started runnig towards me too. I jumped on him and wrapped my legs around his waist as he held me for a second. "I missed you!" He said and kissed me, then set me down. "I missed you too!!!" I said and kissed him back. He wrapped an arm around my waist and we walked to Travis and the mysterious girl. Greg also walked up but couldn't take his eyes off of the girl. "There is no way this loser scored a goddess like you! He definitely paid you." Greg said as the girl narrowed her eyes. "We have been dating for 2 years, asshole! Say he paid me again and see what happens." She gritted through her teeth, taking a step closer to him. Damn, she went from a beautiful angel to a dangerous diva real quick...... I like her already! "He paid you!" Greg said with a smug look and I could tell that she snapped on the inside. She punched hin square in the nose and you could hear a satisfying crack as the crowd gasped. Where were the teachers? I have no idea but I was having a great time! I held back a laugh as Greg fell to the floor, blood pouring from his nose. She was about to pounce on him but Travis held her back and dragged her away. "It's ok, Katie-Kat! Let's get out of here!" Travis said once she calmed down and she nodded in agreement. "How does lunch sound?" Travis asked Katie, Camden, and I. "Sounds good to me!" I answered as we walked down the hall and towards the door, leaving everybody behind staring at us in awe. I looked back and saw Greg sit up on the ground as he held his probably broken nose. "By the way Katie, I didn't think you were real either but you are now my new best friend!" I said as we all laughed and walked out of school, never to look back.