If Demigods had Pokémon.....

Hey guys! Just making this clear but this is set in an alternate reality where Pokémon are used as a form of defense against monsters instead of weapons. Also, if you aren't familiar with Pokémon, feel free to skip over but I will include pictures of every Pokémon I mention. Without further adieu, I hope you enjoy!!!!
Katie's POV:
I was walking near the Pokémon battlefield when Travis suddenly ran up to me, startling me as I glared at him. "Sorry Katie-Kat but I challenge you to a battle!!!" He exclaimed as I rolled my eyes and laughed. "You know damn well my Pokémon are twice as powerful as yours!" I exclaimed as he rolled his eyes but he knew I was right. "I know but fighting against you strengthens mine! Come on!!!! Please? I already have Annabeth ready to referee." He told me as I looked towards the battlefield and saw Annabeth playing with her Noctowl.

" He told me as I looked towards the battlefield and saw Annabeth playing with her Noctowl

"Fine, whatever." I said as Travis's face lit up and he grabbed my hand, pulling me towards the battlefield. I took my place on one end of the field as Travis took his, both of us pulling out a Pokéball. "Welcome, Travis and Katie. Each challenger may use 2 Pokémon. The battle will be over when both Pokemon from one of the challengers is unable to continue. Let the battle commence!" Annabeth said as the bleachers began to fill up with campers. "Emolga! Come on out!" Travis shouted and threw up his Pokéball and his adorable Emolga popped out. "Emolga!" She squealed as she glided in circles above the battlefield.

 "Emolga!" She squealed as she glided in circles above the battlefield

Emolga is Travis's main Pokémon. She is his partner-in-crime and makes an excellent spy when it comes to his pranks and thieving. "Florges, I choose you!" I shouted and threw up my Pokéball as Florges popped out. "Florges!" She exclaimed elegantly as I smirked at Travis.

 "Florges!" She exclaimed elegantly as I smirked at Travis

"Aww man. I really am going to lose!" Travis muttered as I laughed because Florges is my most powerful Pokémon even though I don't use her in battles often. I first got her when she was still a little Flabébé and she has evolved to her final form since then. 

When you first come to camp, you are given a hand picked Pokémon from your godly parent

When you first come to camp, you are given a hand picked Pokémon from your godly parent. My mom gave me Flabébé my first night here and I have had her since. My cabin specializes in Grass Type Pokémon but Florges is a Fairy Type Pokémon. She knows dozens of grass type moves so we consider her a Grass-Fairy Type so she doesn't feel different from the other Grass Type Pokémon in my cabin. When I was 14, Flabébé evolved into Floette and Floette evolved into Florges when I was 16.

 When I was 14, Flabébé evolved into Floette and Floette evolved into Florges when I was 16

"Well, Travis. You can start." I said as he nodded. "Emolga, use Double Team!!!" Travis shouted as Emolga flew up into the air and started to replicate rapidly till there was 19 fake Emolgas and 1 real one. "Use Quick Attack." Travis yelled as all of the Emolgas started flying towards us at great speeds. "Dodge it!" I yelled as Florges jumped up and all the Emolgas flew into the ground, poofing away till the real one was the only one left. "Use Petal Dance!" I shouted as glowing pink petals swirled around Florges while she was still in the air. "Fffllllloorrrr-GES!!!!" She yelled and the petals soared towards Emolga. "Dodge it!' Travis yelled but she wasn't fast enough. She flew up but was still hit, blasting her to the ground towards Travis. "OLGA!!!" Emolga screamed as she hit the ground, bouncing up and rolling across the dirt as FLorges came back down to the ground. "Emolga! Are you OK?" Travis asked as Emolga jumped up to her feet. "Emo, Emolga!" She announced as Travis nodded. "Use Electro Ball!" Travis shouted as a Emolga started to form one in her hands. "Jump up and dodge it!" I yelled but quickly realised it was a mistake because Emolga still had her Electro Ball. "Eeeeeeemolgaaaaaaaaa!!!!!" She yelled as she launched it right at Florges and hit her right in the stomach. "Florges!!!" Florges yelped as she flew to the ground and created a large explosion of dirt. "Get up Florges! You can do it!" I yelled as Florges picked herself up panting, tired because she doesn't normally battle. Florges is my gardening assistant and loves to help me out in the Strawberry Fields, which is why she doesn't battle often. "Come on, Florges. Let's finish this up. Use Moonblast!" I shouted as Florges started floating and raised her hands to the sky. A little part of the sky over Florges turned to night and a small moon appeared. "FfffffllllllORGES!!!!!" She yelled as she sucked and took the energy from the moon into her hands, blasting it at Emolga as Emolgas eyes widened. The blast hit her in a huge explosion of dirt as the whole crowd gasped. Once the dust cleared away, we all looked at Emolga and her eyes were coils as she moaned. "Emolga is unable to battle, which means that Katie wins this round!" Annabeth announced as the crowd cheered and Travis pulled out Emolgas Pokéball. "You did great Emolga. You deserve a good rest." Travis said and Emolga was sucked back into her Pokéball. "Now for my next Pokémon!" Travis announced and threw up his second Pokéball.
Sorry Pokémon lovers!!! Cliffhanger!!! Who is Travis gonna use next? I guess you'll have to wait till part 2!!!! Till then my luvs!