Someone walks in on a heated moment

These scenarios are for BOTH genders. 

Roland:

You were on his lap, having a make out session. As he worked on taking your shirt off, suddenly the sound of the door opening came so both looked to see Lilith. It was five seconds of staring before she just walked away. Roland let out a groan before putting his forehead against your neck, mumbling she is gonna tease him forever about this. 

Lilith:

You were having fun leaving hickeys on her neck, she was just working on getting your pants off, chuckling whenever you left a hickey with success. But before you could even take her pants off, heard Mordecai's voice shout, "For fuck sake, don't fuck with the door unlocked!" before he slammed the door shut. Lilith just chuckled before continuing, not caring that you two were interrupted.

Brick:

You were against the wall, having a make out session with Brick while his hands were roaming your body. Before he could even undo your pants, the sound of the door came so both look to see Maya and Zer0. Maya mumbled she will never get this image out her head, to which Zer0 nod in agreement. Brick just growled for them to leave. They left when Brick picked up a chair to throw. He just dropped it before continuing what he was planning to do to you, chuckling when he noticed your blush.

Mordecai:

He was done sniping people and you both had some free time before another mission, so took this moment to have sex. As he was thrusting in, suddenly the door opened to reveal Roland, angrily shouting Mordecai killed the wrong person, but then silence fell when he saw you two. Mordecai was quick to throw a nearby blanket over you, yelling for Roland to leave, which Roland did in a very quick space. Mordecai groaned as he said that was a big turn off, pulling out of you. So you nod in agreement, awkwardly putting on your clothes.