When he distracts you while your reading

Sorry for not updating. It's because I played Detroit Become Human and Life Is Strange (AWESOME GAMES!)

But now my question is: Should I make a Detroit: BH Scenario book or a Life Is Strange scenario book?

Also, I wrote this quickly because I have many requests for a lot of books. It's been so long since I writen that my writing is now just gone to shit.

Requested by: Madam_Spooks

Roland:

He is always making plans so he would keep asking stuff while your reading. At one point, you would have to slap him with the book so he would shut up.

Lilith:

She has started a cult so she would always brag to you about the cult. You don't care but when your reading it gets annoying to listen to her while reading. So would just ask if she can shut up. But that results in her getting annoyed and leave, which would make you have to stop reading and find a way to make it up to her.

Brick:

He drags you everywhere, which means also to his weird fight arena or whatever you call it. So when you try reading, Brick would always yell stuff. You would just shoot aside his ear to make him know he's being too loud.

Mordecai:

It's not really him but his sniper. It's really loud, the whole planet probally hears whenever he shoots something. At first you kept complaining but eventually learned to block the sound out.

Handsome Jack:

This weirdo maked a giant library just for you so there is never noise because no one else is allowed to enter. Only him and you. But he likes to brag about stuff so he would always be hugging you while speaking about stuff. Eventually would have to slap his head softly with the book for him to get the hint to shut up.

Dr. Zed:

It's not him that makes noise but it's the patients. He mostly takes pyscho's to do weird stuff on them so they always screaming. At first it was annoying but now got used to it. Zed seemed to have noticed how annoyed you get so he just put duct tape on the pyschos mouth.

Axton:

His turret. You hate that thing when reading. He likes to upgrade it which means he always has to make a lot of noise and when the turret turns it makes a ton of noise. So would have to slam the door shut and yell for him to go do that outside. He would do it just so he wouldn't have to deal with an angry lover later.

Maya:

She trains a lot so she would get better at her Siren powers. But that means half the stuff in the house getting lifted in air, which included the chair your sitting on. You would always throw the book at her in anger, yelling to stop doing that. It makes her laugh and leave. And you sad because now your book is dirty and broken.

Salvador:

He has a lot of guns so he would always be loading them. It makes a lot of noise so would ask for him to stop it. He doesn't, he just put ammo in the guns in slow motion.

Gaige:

She loves to annoy you and make lots of noise when your reading. At first ignored it but now had enough. So flipped the table and trap her in her bedroom by doing the table against it. She would begin knocking on the door, yelling you can't trap her. You just shrugged and lay down and begin reading.

Krieg:

He doesn't mean to distract you from reading but he loves to play with your hair. So while reading, he would always be braiding it, doing it in a ponytail. (Sorry if you have short hair) But the feeling always makes you laugh and say that tickles. He would then begin yelling about how soft it is which results in you dying of laughter. So would just lay the book away and cuddle with Krieg.