When you both are handcuffed together for a day

Roland:

He didn't seem as bothered by it as you were. He just kept working on his plans. You were stuck sitting on a chair aside him all day. Eventually began poking his cheek, yelling your bored. After few minutes of you annoying him, he got enough and went to Lilith, yelling for her to get the handcuffs off.

Lilith:

She just annoyed you the whole day. You eventually got enough. Took her bridal style and went to Tina, yelling she better do these off or your killing her. When Tina finally did it off, you and Lilith chased her around, yelling you will kill her. Tina of course just laughed and ran.

Brick:

He didn't care, for him he could hug you all day. For you, you were stuck in the arms of him and not being able to have fun killing bandits. When Mordecai did the handcuffs off, Brick didn't stop hugging you so you had to run away or would be stuck being hugged for a whole week.

Mordecai:

He didn't care, he found this a stupid prank. He just continued killing people with his sniper. You were stuck petting Bloodwing and sitting aside him, wrist aside his hand so he will stop pulling.

Handsome Jack:

He was typing on his laptop so your wrist kept getting moved forward. You yell you can't read. He sighed before putting you on his lap. He typed with the laptop on your lap. Now can read better since your wrist closer to his so you don't get moved forward every second. His chin was on your shoulder to look at his screen.

Dr. Zed:

Being handcuffed didn't stop him from working. At the end of the day had red lines around wrist due him pulling you around. When Moxxi did the handcuffs off, Zed first kissed your wrist before he began chasing Moxxi around.

Axton:

You both came to stay at Maya's place, bad idea! She handcuffed you two together. You ran after Maya, knowing she did it. Axton cursed because he had to run along or the handcuff while drag him along over the floor. You finally stopped for air. Maya was outside by now. Axton picked you up so yelp. He said never again is he running with you. He threw you in the sofa. Both spent the day gaming on your ECHO devices.

Maya:

First thing she did was yell asking who did it. but no one admitted so Maya stormed off, dragging you along. Both read books for the whole day. At the end Lilith did the handcuffs off so Maya tried to poison her with something. You just rolled eyes at their childish personality.

Salvador:

He took a day off work so he won't have to drag you along. He tried his best not to move his wrist too much so he won't make you hurt. You said your so bored. He asked if you wanna watch a movie so nod. Both watched a movie while holding hands.

Zer0:

He tried many things to get it off while you just sat there, unimpressed. At the end he gave up and sat there, cross armed. You just roll eyes and said Gaige obviously did this. You scream when he suddenly got up and ran off. You were forced to run along. Zer0 chased Gaige around, demanding the key. Eventually Gaige gave it after being cornered.

Krieg:

You stretch but heard Krieg yell weird stuff in a painful voice. You look and saw the handcuff. Curse before taking his hand. You both had trouble getting changed so you got annoyed and just walked around in pajama. You ask if he just wants to cuddle. He nodded in agreement so both cuddle on the bed, waiting till someone comes to do the handcuffs off you two.

Gaige:

She was actually the one who handcuffed you two together. She said she wanted to know if she can spent a whole day being handcuffed to you. The answer: no. She pulled you everywhere, forgot almost every minute you two are handcuffed. Eventually you got angry and demanded for her to get the handcuffs off. She did it so she can upgrade Deathtrap in peace.

Rhys:

You both would have to work holding hands. You cursed when Rhys got up, forgetting you two are handcuffed. It maked your chair and you fall backwards with a loud bang. Rhys tried not to laugh so glare. He apologized and helped you up. When Handsome Jack did the handcuffs off, you both did middle finger up to him when his back was turned. But somehow he saw it so had to overwork.