How you two celebrate holidays

Just wrote this quickly since I'm bored and haven't updated in a long while.

I didn't know what to write for this one.

Requested by: Yuki_the_poltergeist

Roland:

Holidays always get celebrated in Moxxi's bar with all the Vault Hunters together, all getting drunk.

Lilith:

Both would just go and kill some bandits to steal their beer and such. Then both get drunk at home and do some other weird stuff.

Brick:

A lot of killing and then annoying Mordecai for fun.

Mordecai:

Just getting drunk and fucking. Basically that's everyday off for you two.

Handsome Jack:

He would of course throw the best party and the most expensive one. After it he would always begin bragging about how rich he is still even after that expensive party.

Dr. Zed:

Since his store is always open, both just celebrate it in there. Nothing special, just each others company and laughing at lame jokes.

Axton:

He always buys you special gifts to make you feel special. Then both just fuck for the rest of the day.

Maya:

Both just do things like you two normal do since you both aren't for that celebrating holiday stuff.

Salvador:

Both just take a day off from killing and sleep the whole day.

Zer0:

He and you both just go and kill lots of bandits the day before and then buy a lot of gifts.

Krieg:

By killing many people. It may be weird, but it's fun.

Gaige:

Just celebrate it like normal people do. Gifts, candy, and so on.

Rhys:

Both would just stay home, watch your favorite movies and sometimes invite Vaughn or Yvette over when it's Christmas.

Okay... I got mad midway because WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT ME TO WRITE FOR THIS ONE?! Sorry I'm not in the mood today.