When (s)he tells you about Butt Stallion

Roland:

He came home rubbing his temple. You ask what wrong is. He said Jack bought a diamond horse named Butt Stallion. You stare before saying you kinda expected that to happen. He said Jack can't get any weirder. You agreed by nodding and handing him the smoothie.

Lilith:

She came home. She was laughing so ask what wrong is. She said this world is really stupid. You raise eyebrow, still waiting for an answer. She said Jack bought a horse named Butt Stallion. You stare before saying Angel named it. she shook her head so sighed. Said Jack is weird but funny. She glared so did hands up saying you take it back.

Brick:

He entered saying he will kill Jack. You raise eyebrow. He said Jack kept saying stuff and about a new diamond horse and about how he will murder you and him. You did hand up and asked 'Diamond horse?' Brick nodded before saying a diamond horse named Butt Stallion. You stare before asking why Butt Stallion. He said it poops diamonds or something. You point taking shotgun and said you need to find that horse. He laughed before saying it's in Jack's office or something. You sighed and said you can't go there.

Mordecai:

He was snipping when he pulled away and before back. You ask what wrong is. You took your sniper and looked. Both staring. You ask if that's Jack on a diamond horse. Mordecai nodded and said this is the craziest thing ever. You ask Jack riding a horse named Butt Stallion. He nodded so also nodded. You ask if you should shoot him. Mordecai shook his head saying he's too far away. So both just watched Jack being himself on a horse.