(S)He sees you punch someone

I know they always see you fighting on battlefield but just... roll with it! I'm bored and don't know what else to write! Please sent requests! Or should I add Moxxi?

Roland:

He just exit his house to see you punch some random dude. Roland was fast to run to you and carry you away before you could take your gun out. After explaining your shitty day, Roland maked you your favorite food and cuddled you to make you feel better before you blow up the whole city.

Lilith:

She just smirked and watched you beat the girl. Lilith didn't like the girl anyways. After you were done, she gave you her beer and wiped your knuckles clean from the blood.

Brick:

Your guns were empty so had to punch the bandits. Brick noticed so he joined for the fun of it. but after a while he threw you on his shoulder, saying he will protect you. All you could do was steal his ammo and do it in your guns, shooting people while on his shoulder.

Mordecai:

He saw it via a video Lilith took while you punched Salvador. So when you got home, bird food bag hit back head and Mordecai began scolding you. But in the end he gave you a high five saying that idiot deserved it though.

Handsome Jack:

He was tired so he asked you to punch the annoying worker. You were angry so punched the worker hard. Jack was shocked for a second before he began cheering you on and jumping like a child while filming.

Dr. Zed:

He was being annoyed by Marcus. It wasn't your day so all you did was walk over, smile at the two which confused them. Then you punched Markus hard. Zed flinched at your sudden actions. Of course Zed smirked and gave a thumbs up at you. It maked Marcus angry. So it helped nothing because now their arguing.

Axton:

He just simply clapped. He seen you punching people many times so he's used to it. the first time he saw it he was like a fanboy though. Now he just claps in a way to ask if your done and you two can go already.

Maya:

She was resting at the window when she saw you outside. She couldn't help but smirk when you punched the girl who was flirting with you. She went down to you before she did your favorite music on so you can relax.

Salvador:

He watched you punch the bitchy girl. Salvador smirked, proud of you. He walked past, ruffling your hair while walking past. You were confused but shrugged it off.

Zer0:

Some bitchy girl was insulting Zer0 for never showing his face. So your solution? Punch her and then kick her in her face when she was laying down. Zer0 just smiled and hugged you while also dragging you away, saying thx.

Krieg:

You punched some asshole but scream when Krieg threw you on his shoulder and ran to your house. He put you on the table and put a bandage around your knuckles. When you said your fine, he began yelling about flowers being hurt. You just assume that means your the flower that got hurt.

Gaige:

She finished killing her enemy. When she looked at you, she flinched at how hard you punched the Goliath. But of course the helmet fell off so Gaige quickly let Deathtrap out. You two ran off while Deathtrap did the rest.

Rhys:

He exit his office and walked, being bored. But that soon ended when he saw you punch some girl. He ran to you and pulled you away before you beaten the woman to death. When he asked what wrong is, you said the bitch kept trying to make you jealous. This of course maked Rhys smile like a dork because you got jealous.