When you sing

I wrote this fast, since I'm also busy with other books, so sorry for writing mistakes. I changed the scenario a tiny bit from "They hear you sing for the first time" to "When you sing". I found this scenario easier to write.

Also Vaughn will be added soon!

Requested by:  Edgyusername666

Roland:

Sometimes you will stay up to keep Roland company. But since he never speaks, will always listen to music with headphones. But sometimes, without knowing, you will begin softly singing along. At first Roland wanted to stop you but he found it amusing and he kinda felt bad to keep you awake this late so he lets you have your fun.

Lilith:

You like to randomly begin dancing or singing. One time you danced but tripped then heard laughter so turn. Lilith quickly stopped laughing and asked if you need help learning the moves. Were shocked when you found out she knows how to dance so she teaches you how to dance now.

Brick:

He tells you to sing sometimes. You sometimes do it. When you asked why he always asks it, he says it's fun to watch you have fun singing your favorite song. You found that a sweet song so sing more for him.

Mordecai: (There was a whole argument on another chapter about if Bloodwing is a girl or boy. He is BOTH. He is a boy in Borderlands 1 and a girl in Borderlands 2. Why? Because he changed genders, just like chickens do sometimes.)

When you sing, he will tell you to shut it but secretly he likes it. So when you stop singing, he will quickly say sorry and tell you to continue. You always get so confused to why he tells you to shut it but then says to continue. So will just continue singing. Bloodiwng also likes your singing so he would begin flapping his wings in joy.

Handsome Jack:

When you sing while he works, he will yell to be quiet or leave the room. He doesn't like to be disturbed when he is working. But when you sing when he's doing nothing, he will gladly listen and sometimes sing along. So both will end up singing loudly, acting like two drunk people.

Dr Zed:

He likes it when you have fun but he hates it when you begin singing and dancing when he's trying to work because he always wants to watch you doing it so you would distract him. So he would steal your music and force you to wait. When he's done stitching a Vault Hunter up, he will give it back so you can continue being your weird self and he can watch and laugh.

Axton:

He always has music on when he's driving. You, being bored, would just sing along or act as if your playing guitar or the drums. It always makes Axton laugh and join in by tapping his hand to the beat on the steering wheel.

Maya:

When you get drunk, you randomly begin dancing and singing. Maya loves when your drunk so she will make you drink more so you can be even weirder. She will even film it to show it the next day to you just to embarrass you.

Zer0:

When you sing, he will listen and also continue doing what he's doing. When you ask how good you sang, he will display a smile emoji on his mask which always makes you chuckle and say thx.

Krieg:

When you sing, he will just hug you from behind and listen. You singing calms him down and lets him act like a normal person a bit. When your finished and asked how it was, he will say like cupcakes. Your guessing that means he likes it since he loves cupcakes.

Gaige:

She always has loud music on when she's giving Deathtrap an upgrade or such. You would automatically begin singing along and dancing. Gaige would sometimes join and other times she will just watch you with a big grin.

Rhys:

He and you always dancing around in apartment and being silly after a hard day of work. It's a good way to forget all the stress of the day.

Timothy:

He loves when you sing. He will just sit aside you, just listening. He loves hearing you sing because it calms him.

Moxxi:

The bar always has music on. When a good song comes on, you will begin humming along. Moxxi likes your voice so she would tell you to just sing the lyrics fully. Sadly you are too shy to do it infront of the whole bar to loudly sing so would only do it when the bar is empty. Both would silly dance around the bar while closing it up.