Tyreen Calypso ~Catch Up~

I will NOT add Ava because I hate that little brat. Requests are always welcome. English isn't my first langauge so sorry for any writing mistakes. I will add the Vault Hunters also.

Like always, few scenarios will be left out. Writing for Tyreen was actually a little bit harder then I thought it would be so sorry if it's bad.

When you two hug:

She doesn't give hugs a lot but when she does, she will hug your waist, her chin on your shoulder, telling you that she's bored. She will mostly hug you when your sitting on her lap. So till you find something fun to do together, she will keep hugging you till you can come up with something.

When you sit on her lap:

She likes to randomly pull you on her lap whenever you walk past her chair or are just standing aside her. She likes it for some unknown reason, she doesn't even know why but she just likes when you sit on her lap. She will hug your waist and tell you whatever she was doing or thinking about.

When you wear a piece of her clothing:

The jacket that she wears on her shoulders. She doesn't mind since she doesn't wear it besides on her shoulders. Plus, she loves seeing you in it. It lets others know your hers. She will sometimes even force you to wear it when you two are out and she wants to brag about having a boyfriend/girlfriend.

She walks in on you naked:

The first time she walked in, she just smirked and leaned against the doorframe, enjoying the show of you doing your clothes off, getting ready to jump in the shower. When you saw her, asked if she minds while covering your body with the towel. She just smirked and said she doesn't mind. So after throwing a few things, she finally left. Now she just joins in the shower with you and doesn't stare like a weirdo.

She says a pick-up line:

"Are you my appendix? Because I don't know what you do or how you work, but I feel like I should take you out."

You ask for a piggyback ride:

You asked her once and she told you to fuck off. When you tried to do it were fast to get punched against your arm as she angry said she told you not to do it.

When you ignore her:

You always want her attenion. She might say she doesn't like it when your always bothering her but she actually does so when you suddenly ignore her, she will immediatly begin asking what's wrong or if she did something to make you angry. When you say you just want to be alone, she will narrow her eyes, not believing it but she will leave you alone. After a few hours she will of course return to ask if your still mad. When you say your okay, she will pat your head as if to say "that's good" and walk off. If you say nothing and still ignore her, she will become angry and angry storm off, yelling she doesn't know what crawled up your ass and died but you don't have to ignore her for it.

She sees you punch someone:

She will just be cheering for you and laughing at whoever your beating the shit out of. When your done, she will high five you before saying you should do that more because you looked sexy. You just chuckled and said she's weird. She just laughed at your comment but she wasn't lying, she found you sexy when you were punching that person.

When you take a picture of her:

She is used to it. She will just ignore you when your being weird and taking pictures of her. But if you keep saying you want her to pose, she will give just sigh before giving you a cool pose to make you happy then return to whatever she was doing.

When you both wear matching shirts:

She did it once and she found it stupid and refuses to ever do it again. She didn't even keep the shirt on for longer then five minutes. She was mad that you wasted your money on such stupid clothes and instead she bought you cool clothes.

When she's sick:

She will deny it and just take a life of some random bandit to feel better. If she's still not better after that, you will force her to rest. So while she's laying on the bed, she will keep complaining about every little thing, trying to annoy you as punishment for forcing her to rest and not let her have fun killing some bandits who didn't become part of the family.

First kiss:

It was before you guys were even together. She was drunk and yelling about stuff that angered her that week. You just comforted her so Tyreen stared, thinking your the most nicest person on Pandora for comforting her. So in a way to thank you, she just slammed her lips against you. So while you just sat there, awkward and confused, she was giggling about how your lips taste like (your favorite food). Luckily Troy picked her up and took her away from you before she does anything else to you. The day after Tyreen wasn't embarrassed about it, she was proud she did it, a little sad she doesn't remember it that good though.

When she accidently hurts you/She has a nightmare:

You were just sitting aside Tyreen on the bed, playing a game on your Echo, holding hands with her as she was sleeping. She began murmuring, clenching your hand. You couldn't understand what she was saying but her clenching your hand seriously hurt. When you tried to wake her up, she just clenched your hand harder. It felt as if she was gonna break your hand so you had to hit her head for her to finally sit up. She had tears in her eyes. When she saw you rubbing your hand in pain, she quickly said she's so sorry and didn't mean to. You just said it's fine. She frowned, feeling bad for hurting you. But after saying your fine a few more time, she finally dropped it and both had her favorite food to cheer her up.