When you suck your thumb in your sleep

Roland:

You had injured your thumb while fighting. So you were for some reason sucking it to make it feel better but fell asleep. When Roland entered, he stared in confusion. So he wiped your thumb before doing some medicine on it. then he just layed a blanket over you.

Lilith:

She came back and saw you hugging the plushie she once bought for you. You were sucking your thumb making her laugh and say you look like a baby. She layed down aside you and hugged your waist before also going to sleep.

Brick:

He was taking too long so you went to sleep. But for some reason began sucking your thumb because you felt lonely. Brick entered and stared. He shook you so ask what. He asked why your sucking your thumb. You said your lonely. He opened his arms so jump in. Hug him thightly and he just walked while carrying you.

Mordecai:

He was sniping but it was night. You groan and yell for him to stop. He said to just ignore the noise. So both arguing. He yelled to do your thumb in your mouth and go sleep. So later when he finished, he came back and stared. He facepalmed because you really were sleeping with your thumb in your mouth.

Handsome Jack:

He always calls you Baby so you began acting like one just to annoy him. He entered the bedroom and yelled to just stop already. He stormed out. You woke up and did thumb out mouth to laugh. Yell for him to come back. He yelled back only if you stop. So nodded. Both went to sleep together.