When you prank them

I apologize for the really late update! I was too busy with my Diabolik Lovers Scenario book.

This was requested by: Eracher

Roland:

He was deep asleep. You were staring at him, bored. But then spot Lilith's make-up so smirk. Took it before doing it on his face, making sure not to wake him up. But when he woke up and went to go to the toilet, he was fast to come in front of you and ask what's on his face. His tone was calm but his eyes were filled with anger. You just nervously smile and said you maked him pretty. He glared and said to remove it so nod. Were stuck having to remove it as punishment. Make up is way harder to remove then you thought!

Lilith:

You messed with her hair dye. You were just reading your book when she stormed out the bathroom and yelled asking if your insane. Just look before shooting into laughter. She had bright pink hair. She was mad. Curse and quickly ran out house as she chased you around the city the whole time. In end where just hiding in Moxxi's bar, who was laughing.

Brick:

You were bored and standing aside the door. Brick entered and didn't notice you which gave you an idea. He spent a half hour just making plans for his missions. You were trying so hard not to laugh because he still didn't notice you. Finally just jump on his back and scream. He screamed back a high pitched one so laugh. He looked at you in horror before he yelled asking what your problem is. You just continue laughing, teasing him about his high pitched scream. This went for a half hour till you finally got yourself together and said sorry.

Mordecai:

You don't know if you can call it a prank but just kept attaching letters to Bloodwing for Mordecai to find letter. They would always say stupid things that popped in your head or just a weird cheesy pick up line. Mordecai didn't stop you because he actually likes it.

Handsome Jack: (I know this book is for both genders but I didn't have any other idea for him.)

It's hard to prank him because he always seems a step ahead of you. He always pranks you. Some nice some mean. You eventually got enough so choose to use a mean prank. Got a positive pregnancy test from your friend and layed it with a note Rhys wrote so it's another handwriting. It said something along the lines of a week ago being fantastic. Just layed it on the bed so when Jack found it, he was fast infront of you and demanding who the fuck the dude is. You would have laughed but he was actually scary right now with him yelling in your face. Eventually had to tell him it was a really stupid prank. He just held your waist, his face in his shoulder as he ranted on about thinking you cheated and were pregnant. You just nervously stroked his hair to calm him.

Dr Zed: (I don't know if this is possibly but it's my story so I can do what the fuck I want!)

He bought a chainsaw to cut his corpses up. Why? Dunno. But it was annoying because whenever he cuts one up, a lot of blood comes and you have to cleant hat. So changed the cutting chain somehow to fake ones that could cut nothing. So when he used it, it didn't cut the corpse like it used to so he spent a five minutes trying to figure it out before he just slammed the guide bar on the body which maked you laugh at how stupid that looked. Just let him struggle with cutting the body.

Axton:

He was being an asshole so glare. He wanted to sit down so quickly pull the chair making him hit the floor. Just laugh but then froze when seeing his glare. Yell and ran away as he chased. You yelled it was worth it while he yelled he's gonna kill you. Eventualy he catched you and put you in a headlock. His fist ruffling your head fast which hurt so yell your sorry.

Maya:

She was speaking too much about a boring subject so wanted to change the topic but she was too happy over the subject. So you took a salt pack and when she didn't look, pour it in her drink. The second she drank her drink, she spit it out and began cursing. You were fast to say Salvador probally did it so she ran to him, yelling she will kill him. You just laugh, happy you don't have to listen to her anymore. Now can peacefully do what you were doing!

Salvador:

He was being an asshole and demanding food. You just roll eyes and angerly storm to kitchen. As you were making cake, notice you were out of sugar. Smirk and took the salt and fill it. When the cake was done, gave it to him with a smile. He just snatched it and ate it fast only to spit it out faster. You laugh as he yelled asking what this is. Ou just said salt. He asked why so shrugged and said he shouldn't be such an asshole then. You did middle fingers up and walk out the room backwards.

Zer0:

You didn't mean to. You were just too tired after a mission and threw his suit in the wash. Luckily you noticed on time you mixed colors up but couldn't help but smirk. Just start the machine and slide away as if you did nothing. Next day when you and Zer0 were fighting, everytime you looked at Zer0 just died of laughter because his suit was pink and he had an angry emoji displayed on his mask.

Krieg:

You spent so much money on Oreos for Krieg. You once gave him one and now he likes it too much. You were getting tired of Krieg and his oreos. So got an idea. You took his toothpaste and put it between the oreos before placing them all back as if you never touched them. You had to wait ony few minutes because he was fast back from a mission. He took the bag so smirk. But the second he ate it, he threw them out the window in anger and began yelling how he will kill whoever did this. You nervously left the room. Luckily he never found out it was you but he still hates the person who did this to his Oreos.

Gaige:

You don't know why you did it but installed her ECHO to play a horror movie. You skipped it to the scary part and paused it. left it on the table and just casually did your everyday thing. Gaige entered, talking to her Deathtrap about new upgrades she can give him. She took her ECHO and started it up without looking. When she looked, the scary part got even more scary so she screamed in shock and threw it on the floor. She began stomping on it so you slowly walk out the room, acting as if you didn't do it.

Rhys:

You don't know if its a prank or not but just got bored and wanted his reaction. Threw his socks away in a place he never looks in the house. Rhys spend about 2 hours searching for his stupid socks! It was so fun to watch his panick look as he ran around, yelling and asking where his socks are. He kept talking to himself which was even better. You just filmed him with your ECHO com. Eventually he turned to you with a dead glare so you slowly walk out the room before running as he chased, yelling asking where his beloved socks are.

Timothy:

You found out the ECHO com has a sound similair to a razor so smirk. Walk to Timothy who was just eating his pudding on the floor while watching his favorite show. He looked like a kid. You just casually walk behind him before doing the ECHo over his head fast with the razor sound so he freaked out. He turned in anger and asked what you did. He pat his head the whole time, trying to find out where it is. You just dying of laughter at his reaction. Explained so he stared with an angry pout. Just said sorry and sat aside him. Were forced to watch his show with him as punishment.

Moxxi:

You got bored and mixed all her drinks from their usual spot. She likes her stuff to have a special place. So whenever a customer asked some drink, she would get angry because she would spent five minutes trying to find the right drink. When she found out you did it, she kept hitting you and yelling asking what your problem is. You just fake cried and said you were bored. Both argued for a long time because she eventually told you to switch them all back. So your punishment was putting them all back in their right spots.