Moxxi ~Catch Up~

I deleted some scenarios because I was becoming too annoyed at how long this took.

When you two hug:

She loves to give you hugs. You aren't like other men, don't flirt with her to have sex with her or force her in a hug, that's why she likes you the most. You truly love her and not only for her looks. So she gives you hugs as a way to say thank you and that she loves you.

Someone walks in on a heated moment:

The bar wasn't open yet so she choose to have a make out session with you on one of the bar chairs. Your hands did her buttons open. Before you could do anything more, the bar door opened to show Maya and Mordecai who just stared. You and Moxxi sighed, saying the bar is close. The two awkwardly turned and walked off. This time Moxxi took you to the back for more privacy.

She's cold so wants to hug for warmth:

She wears an outfit that exposes a lot of her so it's normal she gets cold fast. You notice so went to her. Ask if she needs a hug for warmth. She nodded. You hug her from the side, glaring at the man who was staring at her. Moxxi chuckled when she noticed. She handed youa tray and said to stop being so jealous.

You fall asleep on her:

It was a busy day since the Vault Hunters won a big fight and everyone was happy. After serving everyone, you fell aside Moxxi on the sofa. She was repairing your ECHO you threw in anger yesterday. She pat your head and said to go sleep. You nod. Didn't have energy to get up so just shuffle to her and lay head on her lap. Smile and hold her hand.

You fall/When you punch someone:

You were serving drinks. As you hand the man his drink, he suddenly slapped your ass so stumble. Accidently trip and fell. It maked Moxxi look fast. Before she could scold the man, you punch the man and took his collar, saying he better have fucking respect for you. Then left to the bar, groaning in anger. Moxxi was amazed. She said not to punch her customers but he deserved it. both high five.

She has a nightmare:

You woke up to her shifting around, talking in her speak. You eventually woke up after worrying too much. She sat up fast so flinch. Ask if she's fine. But instead she got up and rushed to the bar. She looked around in a panick. You just followed, still confused. Suddenly she cried so quickly hug her. She said she thought her bar was gone and you were too. It took a half hour to convince her everyone is okay and the bar is still here.

You slap her ass:

She always does it to you. You weren't focused and needed a drink. Walk past and pat her ass, asking where the beer is. Yelp when she suddenly slammed you against the wall. She glared and used her real voice (without the accent, the voice she uses in Pre-Sequel). She said never to do tha again and then dare ask for a beer. She stormed off. Were so confused. You just wanted a beer but got threaten.

You turn her on by accident:

You were too focused on picking up the broken pieces of beer after the bar got closed. Moxxi was too focused on your ass as it moved everytime you moved to pick up a new piece. Finally she went over, slapping your ass which maked you stand up straight. She just smiled and asked if you need help. You nodded. Both pick up pieces but she kept looking at your ass or in your shirt which maked you roll your eyes.

When you wake her up:

She is always early up to open her bar or prepare her make up. So never have the chance to wake her up.

When you massage her:

You do it a lot since she has a lot of stress running a bar. She loves it when you massage her.

You sit on her lap:

You never sit on her lap but all chairs were taken and your legs were hurting. She was sitting, too busy on her ECHO. Just lift it and went on her lap. Did her arms around your waist so she can continue on her ECHO. She just smiled and did her chin on your shoulder.

When you get injured:

You cut your palm. Moxxi scolded you and said to take the day off. You just roll eyes, saying it's just a cut. But she yelled to go back in bed. You flinch and went. She can treat you like a child sometimes but like it because can sleep now.

You wear something of her:

You were drunk and dancing around. Moxxi laughing at your silliness. You took her hat and pose, asking if your beautiful. She just laughed and took her hat back, saying you always are. Gave her a kiss before going back to the drunk Vault Hunters.

She walks in on you naked:

You two have sex a lot so her walking in on you naked, is not a big deal. She will just stare while taking what she needs before she leaves.

When you suck your thumb while sleeping:

You are clumsy so always cut your hands with broken beer bottles. Today cut your thumb. But were also sleepy so fell asleep with thumb in mouth. When Moxxi found you, she immediatly began taking pictures before she layed a blanket on you and kissed your cheek.

She finds out you cut:

You used your clumsiness as an excuse to cuts on your ankels. But when she found you cutting your leg, she immediatly pulled the razor away, yelling asking what your problem is. All you could do was cry. She panicked and hugged you, whispering she didn't mean to shout. After cuddling for a good 15 minutes, she and you had a long, good talk.

She says a pick-up line:

'Nice pants. Can I test the zipper?'

You take too long in the shower:

You take short showers normally but got beer spilled on you so took a long one. Moxxi is normally too busy in the bar but today she didn't. She needed the shower, now. You were annoyed as she kept knocking so just threw the door open, pull her in and lock the door. Both showered together. But of course she teased you to turn you on and then she left.

When she buys you a teddy bear:

She noticed how angry you were the last few days. She found a teddy bear and bought it. She pulled you to the back of the bar. You tried to tell her you have to work, but she said to wait. She left and came back with a teddy bear. Couldn't help but laugh and hug it, thanking her. She just smiled and said you can have the day off.

You ask for a piggyback ride:

You were injured by a skag who bit your leg. Kept complaining till Moxxi got enough. She said to get on her back. You hesitated but did. Were shocked at how strong she is. Now it was her turn to complain, but not about a wound but about you.

When you ignore her:

She will ignore you so it be a challenge to see who will first speak. When one speaks, immediatly both begin talking like nothing happened.

When you both are handcuffed together for a day:

She wouldn't care. She will just hold your hand and do her job. You were quite impressed at how she does all this one-handed. You were having trouble so she would have to help with everything.